We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1-pound bag frozen black-eyed peas
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled yam (red-skinned sweet potato)
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes andouille sausage (about 12 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen sliced okra, thawed, patted dry
Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend; season with salt and pepper.
Cook black-eyed peas and yam in large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain; cool. Place in large bowl. Add andouille, okra, and onion. Add enough dressing to coat and toss.