We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
boil the vegetables in salted water; when they have boiled, drain the liquid if it is too much and mix with the blender until it turns into a fine cream. Then thin it a little with the drained liquid. is served with, croutons!
Ingredients garlic cream soup with potatoes
- 1.3 kg. potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1-2 heads of garlic plus three more cloves of garlic
- 100 ml cream
- 1 & # 8211 1½ liters of clear chicken or vegetable soup
- 2 bay leaves
- 2-3 branches of fresh thyme or 2 tablespoons of dried thyme
- 20 gr. chives (optional)
Ingredients garlic chips
Preparation of garlic soup-cream with potatoes
- Peel an onion and cut it into cubes.
- Peel 3 cloves of garlic and crush as little as possible.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Keep the already cleaned pieces in a bowl of clean water, avoiding oxidation.
- Heat 3 & # 8211 4 tablespoons oil in a large pot (2 liters minimum).
- Add the chopped onion and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Cook until soft without browning, about 6 & # 8211 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the crushed garlic, cook for another minute.
- Add the cleaned puppies from 1-2 heads of garlic, bay leaves, ¾ teaspoon salt and 1-1½ liters of clear chicken soup. As much as to cover the potatoes in the pot well, taking into account the preferred consistency, if you like thicker soup, put less liquid and vice versa. Add 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, depending on how much you like garlic. I emphasize, however, that the taste of boiled (or baked) garlic is sweet, in no case will it be annoying.
- Cover with a lid and simmer over medium heat. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer until the garlic cloves are ready, acquiring a soft texture, easy to pierce with a fork. It takes about 30 minutes.
10. Now add the peeled and sliced potatoes. Cover partially with a lid and simmer for another 20 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through. If the liquid evaporates, top up with hot water as often as needed.
11. Once the potatoes are well cooked, remove the bay leaves from the soup. Add the thyme and cook for about 2 minutes. Thyme added at the end will add a lot of flavor and give super-cream a note of freshness.
12. Take the pot off the heat and, using a vertical blender, mix the soup until it becomes a silky and creamy texture. If you do not have a vertical blender, you can also use a manual mashed potato, following that the final texture is given by passing through a fine sieve at the end.
13. I brought the cream to the soup temperature, gradually pouring a few tablespoons of soup into a bowl over the cream. Then mix the two, pouring everything back into the pot and mixing. Match the soup to taste with salt and pepper to taste and it is ready to serve. If you find the consistency of the soup too thick, you can adjust it by adding hot chicken soup.
How to prepare garlic chips
As I said in the introduction, for a little texture when serving and to complete the taste of this garlic cream soup with potatoes, you can use some reddish and crunchy pieces of bacon. To paraphrase Julia Child, who once said that "There is never too much butter", I could say that for me there is never too much garlic. So, if you want to add a new dimension of this garlic flavor to the soup, follow the directions below for garlic chips.
Normally, the garlic browned until it acquires a reddish hue can acquire a bitter taste. In this case, the garlic put on the fire in the cold oil from the beginning, will have time to cook, acquiring a slightly sweet taste. When it starts to brown, com will strictly monitor what is happening in the pan and we will remove the garlic from the pan as soon as it turns golden. Thus, we will avoid that bitter taste that bothers us.
The recipe as such is not complicated. It requires, however, our full attention, because it is easy to miss the optimal moment, the unwanted result of burnt garlic being obtained in fractions is second sometimes. Fortunately, it is done very quickly and our patience will not be put to the test too much.
- Peel and slice the garlic very thinly along the length.
- Put together to heat the garlic pieces with 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan of maximum 25 cm. diameter on medium heat.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often, until the garlic acquires a slightly browned, golden color.
- I put a sieve over a bowl and poured the contents of the pan into the sieve. It seems to me an easier and faster way than gathering the garlic slices with a foamer, so there is a lower risk of burning the garlic.
- Place the garlic chips on a paper towel that will remove excess oil.
I hope you try this garlic cream soup with potatoes, it is delicious and comforting.
Cream of leurd and potato soup
Can I finally say that spring has come and you know why? Because the dishes have a fresh look, a lively look, they have beautiful and vibrant colors. It simply makes you want to eat them. I was lucky enough to receive freshly harvested leurd of a wonderful raw green. Obviously it's worth turning it into something tasty, so I chose a cream of leurd and potato soup.
Ingredients for cream soup
- 50 gr butter
- 2 medium onions or 1 large one (I used red onions)
- Az leek
- 500 gr of floury white potatoes
- 1 liter of chicken soup or hot water
- 200 g of leurd leaves
- 4 tablespoons cooking cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to prepare cream of leurd and potato soup
I started by cutting the potatoes into cubes, and the onion and leek, how small I managed.
In a pot I put the two tablespoons of olive oil and butter, let them boil, then added the onion and leek. I hardened them until they became glassy. Also now I added the potatoes and some of the chicken soup, letting them boil for about 20 minutes or until I could easily pass them with a fork.
Meanwhile, I cut the leurd leaves into strips, which I added over the potatoes and topped with the rest of the chicken soup. I let them boil for a few minutes until they softened.
Also now I added salt and pepper, and with the help of a blender I turned the soup into a fine cream, of a very fine green. I put it on the fire for a while to boil it again, then I added the cream for cooking and I mixed it.
I garnished the creamy potato soup with leurd with small pieces of toast with garlic and a few toasted pine buds. It was nutritious and delicious!
Potato Cream Soup - Recipes
COCKTAIL RECIPES - Cream of potato soup
COCKTAIL RECIPES - Cream of potato soup. Each week we will learn together how to prepare a new recipe through the COCHET RECIPES section. Here we will learn how to prepare certain recipes, we will discover useful information about some ingredients. With a little care and coordination, no dish is impossible to prepare. So don't be afraid! Young and old, we are preparing to become chefs with CHILDREN'S NEWS. Today we will prepare a delicious soup together. So far, we have been presenting you with ideas for cake or sweets recipes. So, we thought it would be good to present you with recipes that you can show your parents when they have no idea what to cook. Today we will learn together how to prepare a delicious cream of potato soup.
To prepare this dish we will need the following ingredients: 1.2 kg of flour potatoes, 1 carrot, half an onion, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 30 g butter, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 strand of green parsley (leaves) , salt, 750 ml milk, 750 ml hot water or vegetable soup and 200 ml whipped cream (with 30% fat).
Method of preparation
For starters we will wash well, clean all the vegetables and chop them. In a larger pot put a tablespoon of oil or butter add onion and a pinch of salt. When it browns a little, add the garlic and the rest of the vegetables. This step is important for the final taste of the soup. When the vegetables have become glassy, we can add some milk, some vegetable soup (or hot water). Now we have to wait for the vegetables to boil. The soup should not be left unattended during this time. When the vegetables have become soft, add the cream and let it boil. At the end, when the soup has dropped and changed its composition, we take it off the heat and leave it to cool. Now we just have to pass the soup and put it on plates. Of course, if you want you can season it with parsley or croutons.
Don't forget to ask your parents for help when using the knife and stove!
Seasoning: putting ingredients in a food
Croutons: small piece of toast (in fat) served in soup
POTATO CREAM SOUP AND PHOENIC
My child loves cream soups and I make them twice a week from various vegetables that I have on hand. I recently restored them potato cream and fennel soup , a delicate and very tasty soup that is among her favorites.
It is a very simple combination, it gives the fennel a great taste and I assure you that it is worth trying.
- 3 potatoes (about 500 g)
- 2 fennel bulbs (350 g)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 ml vegetable soup or water
- 100 ml cooking cream
- salt to taste
Method of preparation potato cream and fennel soup
In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the large chopped onion, chopped garlic clove and the fennel bulbs cleaned and cut into slices. Saute for about 5 minutes on low heat with a pinch of salt until the vegetables are slightly softened. .
I added the peeled and diced potatoes, water and salted to taste.
I boiled the soup for about 25 minutes until the vegetables softened, then I turned them into cream with a vertical mixer. At the end I put the cooking cream, I boiled two more and the soup was ready.
I decorated it with fennel seeds and leaves and I ate it with quick croutons. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".