We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- The quantities depend on how much you want to make
- sliced bread
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Bread with sugar and cinnamon:
Beat the eggs. Put the milk in another bowl.
Slice the bread into milk, then through the egg and fry in hot oil.
Serve with sugar and cinnamon.
Sticky bread with cinnamon
Sticky bread with cinnamon
This sweet bread is known as Monkey Bread, meaning Monkey bread and is so called because it is sticky. The children can help you prepare it and will serve it with great pleasure.
With this recipe I participate in Dulce Romania, this month's theme is yeast, but as Vio is waiting for me and with some aphrodisiac nothing can be more suitable than cinnamon and finger licking!
Pandispan with pears and cinnamon
Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix for another 2-3 minutes. Then gradually add the yolks, oil and milk, mixing after each one.
At the end, gradually incorporate the flour mixed with the baking powder, using a spatula and stirring gently so that no foam is left.
Pour the composition into a rectangular tray, of the right size (22/30 cm) lined with baking paper.
We wash the pears, cut them in half, remove the middle with a knife and then slice them and put them on top.
Sprinkle an envelope of vanilla sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon and put the tray in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Remove from the oven, let cool in the pan then remove from the pan, remove the baking paper, place the cake on a plate and powder with powdered sugar.
Ingredients cake with red wine and cinnamon:
- 6 eggs
- 300 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of butter
- 300 grams of flour
- 170 ml. of dry, full-bodied red wine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- garnishes: crushed dark chocolate, walnuts cut into large pieces, candied fruit & # 8211 whose total weight does not exceed 200 grams
- icing: 5 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon grated cinnamon, 30-40 ml. of red wine
- a little butter or margarine and a tablespoon of flour to shape the wallpaper
Preparation of cake with red wine and cinnamon:
Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
In a bowl, mix the yolks and 150 grams of sugar until a creamy mixture is obtained, then add the soft butter in pieces (picture 1). Incorporate the butter in the yolk cream with the mixer (picture 2). Add flour mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and garnish to taste (picture 3), I put chopped walnuts, crushed chocolate and candied fruit (pineapple, apricots and raisins), all together not exceeding 200 grams . Add the red wine (picture 4), cinnamon and vanilla essence and mix everything well (picture 5).
Separately, beat the egg whites with salt, add the remaining 150 grams of sugar and continue beating until the sugar is completely dissolved (picture 6).
The composition with yolks, wine and butter is poured over the egg whites and mixed very carefully, only with movements from bottom to top, with a wide spatula, so as to lose as little as possible of the air accumulated in the egg whites. Thus, the cake will grow nicely even if it has very little baking powder.
I don't have small shapes for the cake, all I have are the elongated shapes in which I bake cakes and cakes, measuring 36 x 11 x 10 centimeters (L, L, h), so in such a shape I made the cake. If you have smaller shapes, you can make 2 cakes from this composition. So, prepare the shape, greasing it with butter and then lining it with flour. Pour the cake dough into the form thus prepared and level it.
Place the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (unventilated), at a height located in the middle of the oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes (mine passed the toothpick test after 50 minutes, but if you know your oven more & # 8222nervous & # 8221, start testing it earlier).
After it cools down a bit, take the cake out of the mold and place it on a grill, lying on its side, to cool. While it cools, turn it a few times from one side to the other. Meanwhile, prepare the icing, mixing in a bowl the powdered sugar with cinnamon and so much wine, added a little, until you get a composition of consistency. a slightly thicker pancake batter. Glaze the warm cake with this glaze. (It can also be glazed with melted chocolate or it can be simply powdered with powdered sugar).
After the cake has cooled completely and the icing has hardened, cut it into slices and taste it with delight. It has an excellent taste, it is fluffy and with a perfect consistency:
Turkish bread Ramadan
- 585 gr flour
- 7 gr dry yeast
- 330 ml of warm water
- 120 ml of warm milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg yolk + 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black cumin seeds (nigella)
Cozonac slices with cinnamon and butter
I had a craving for a slice of cake, but because at the time I started making it I had nowhere to get nuts, I decided to make it sliced cake with cinnamon.
It came out fluffy, fragrant, it exceeded my expectations.
If I put them on top and with a glaze of caramel sauce it would have been great,
If you like cinnamon, it's worth trying this cake !!
500g flour type 000
1/2 teaspoon salt,
250 ml milk
25 g fresh yeast
30 ml oil
a lg grated lemon,
a lg orange grating,
1 vial of vanilla essence (2ml)
For greased sheet
100 gr butter
100g brown or white sugar
Method of preparation
Make a mayonnaise from 100g of yeast flour soaked with a tablespoon of sugar and warm milk.
Mix until it becomes a dough with a soft, soft consistency.
Let it grow well, then add the rest of the flour, the yolks beaten well with salt, sugar, essence and finally warm milk.
Knead until it becomes a dough with an elastic consistency.
Add the oil and knead until "bubbles" appear on the dough.
It is left to grow in a warm place away from current.
Spread a sheet about 1 cm thick, grease with plenty of melted butter, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon powder on top.
Cut the sheet into squares with a side of 8-9 cm or depending on how high and wide the tray is.
They overlap each other and are placed in the tray.
Leave it to rise and then bake it in the oven at the right heat until it browns nicely and passes the toothpick test.
Those with an electric oven use the settings for a normal cake.
It goes very well with a glass of milk both in the morning and at any time.
Cinnamon rolls, fluffy and fragrant
Everyone makes cinnamon rolls (snails), right? Well, why would my recipe be more wordy? Well, look, that's why! & # 128578 Read and see. These rolls come out fluffy, but at the same time tender and fragrant and sweet and sticky and your neighbors beat you for sure if you make them, because you can smell the neighborhood. & # 128512
I also learned this recipe from Tanti Coca, but I changed it. At first I made rolls with walnut or cocoa, then I saw on TV a show, something from Canada and a lady was making rolls with cinnamon. I really liked it, so I adapted the recipe until it arrived as it is now. And know that it never fails. & # 128578
I go great with a cup of tea, milk, coffee of any kind (I prefer cappuccino with a lot of foam or latte macchiatto) or with a cup of mulled wine. & # 128578
Tricks: You can make exactly the same rolls with other fillings: walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut, cocoa and all are just as good. & # 128578
Cinnamon Ingredients With Cinnamon
- 550-600 grams of flour
- 200 ml. of milk
- 200 grams of butter
- 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 whole egg
- 3 yolks
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (if you don't like cinnamon you can use cocoa)
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation Cinnamon Crowns:
1. Rub the yeast in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of sugar (of the total amount) until liquefied.
2. Melt 100 grams of butter, leave the remaining 100 grams at room temperature to soften.
3. 1 whole egg and two yolks beat with a fork with salt, vanilla extract, grated lemon peel and the rest of the sugar, add the warm milk and mix well.
4. Mix the activated yeast with the egg milk.
5. Put the sifted flour in a bowl and knead, adding the milk and egg mixture little by little. Once the dough is formed, add the melted butter, but not hot, and continue to knead until the dough begins to form blisters and comes off completely from the hands and walls of the bowl. Be careful, depending on the type of flour used, it may be necessary to add 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour or vice versa, a few tablespoons of warm milk, if the dough is too hard.
6. Place the dough in a bowl greased with oil and wrap, then leave in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
7. Once well raised, the dough is turned over on the work surface greased with oil.
8. Mix the soft butter in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and cinnamon (you can use cocoa instead of cinnamon or just vanilla sugar).
9. The dough is divided into 12 equal pieces (cut once in half, then each half is halved in turn and each of the 4 resulting pieces is divided into 3 pieces as equal as possible).
10. Each piece is flattened one by one on the work surface greased with oil, with the twister or with the palm (I did it with the palm) until obtaining an ellipsoidal shape.
11. Grease each piece thus flattened with 1 teaspoon of cream and butter and cinnamon and if you really can no longer crave sweets, so me, sprinkle with caster sugar (picture 1).
12. Cut with a well-sharpened knife or pastry roll, on the longest part of the piece of dough, strips-strips about 1 cm wide. My advice is not to cut right to the end, you will work easier (picture 2).
13. Starting from left to right, roll the dough obliquely (picture 3), holding the end of the roll formed on the left (picture 3).
14. Twist the roll obtained in the form of a spiral, forming a crown (the end is inserted underneath).
15. Place all the crowns in the tray covered with baking paper (picture 5), cover with a kitchen napkin and turn on the oven, setting it at 190 degrees Celsius. Until the oven heats up, the crowns will continue to grow.
16. Before putting them in the oven, beat the yolk with 1-2 teaspoons of water and gently grease the crowns on the surface.
Bake at 190 degrees Celsius until they grow and brown nicely and the house smells crazy.
Meanwhile, mix the remaining 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar evenly with about 1 tablespoon of cold water, poured drop by drop, until you get a creamy consistency. As soon as they are taken out of the oven, the crowns are sprinkled with this glaze, while they are hot.
Good luck to everyone and especially to the impatient fans on Facebook, who said they are waiting for the recipe with yeast on the table :)). Good appetite!
Cozonac Flower with cinnamon, Ingredients: â
- 500 grams of good quality flour & # 8211 plus 1-2 tablespoons in case the dough is not tied enough
- 180 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- 3 yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 100 grams of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 7 grams of dehydrated yeast or 20 grams of fresh yeast
- flavors: lemon and / or orange peel, vanilla, rum, etc. & # 8211 according to everyone's taste
Filling and finishing:
- 30 grams of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 80 grams (4 tablespoons) of sugar
- 1 egg yolk pt. finished
- icing (optional): 2 tablespoons powdered sugar + 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
Cozonac Flower with cinnamon, dough preparation
Those who have already tried my cake recipe have probably already recognized the ingredients of the dough. I must emphasize that I have always been convinced that this dough is very good, but in this combination it turned out to be exceptionally fluffy, as if fluffier than ever. I think this is because the filling was dry and light and had nothing to make the dough handcuffed a little during baking.
I will not insist on the steps of preparing the dough, they are explained as clearly as possible in the recipe braided cake (click on the link for details), but these would be the steps to follow, in short:
- The yeast (if used fresh) is activated by rubbing with 1 tablespoon of sugar from the total amount recommended for the dough, if used dry simply mix with flour.
- Place the flour in a large bowl. Beat the yolks and the egg with a fork with salt. Heat the milk to a temperature of 36-38 degrees Celsius (to be neutral to the touch with your hand) and dissolve the sugar in it. Melt the butter and let it cool, not to be hot.
- Mix the milk with the activated yeast (if used fresh), with the yolks and beaten egg and the flavors (I used grated lemon peel and 1 teaspoon of rum essence) and add little by little over the flour, stirring constantly. When it becomes difficult to mix, knead.
- Knead until the dough is already homogeneous then gradually add the melted butter, kneading vigorously until the dough is very fine and smooth, completely non-sticky, coming off the hands and walls of the bowl. The kneading process takes about 30 minutes manually and 15 minutes on the robot or bread machine.
- The obtained dough is placed in a bowl greased with a little oil and covered with food foil or 1-2 wet kitchen towels. Place the bowl in a warm place away from the current and wait for it to increase until it doubles in volume (about 1 hour).
Modeling, baking and finishing
1. Mix cinnamon with sugar in a bowl.
2. The raised cake dough is turned over on the work surface greased with a thin film of oil. Break a piece of dough about 1 large egg from the dough and divide the remaining dough into 4 pieces, as equal as possible.
3. The smaller piece of dough is flattened with the palm in a rectangular shape. Grease with a brush with melted butter (from the 30 grams indicated for the filling). Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar (picture 1). Roll and twist to obtain a roll that is covered with a slightly damp napkin and set aside for a while (picture 2).
4. The 4 equal pieces of dough are flattened one by one with the palm on the work surface. They are shaped as round as possible. Grease the first 3 pieces in turn with the brush soaked in melted butter. Divide evenly over them all the remaining cinnamon with remaining sugar. They overlap one by one, pressing lightly with the palm and gluing the edges around. Finally, cover with the 4th piece of dough shaped identically and press the edges well.
5. With a very sharp knife, cut all the overlapping layers of dough. 8 approximately identical triangles are obtained. Each triangle increases, as if it were a bisector of the angle at the top.
6. In turn, each vertex of each triangle rises from the middle and is reflected outwards. Through the notch in the middle, pull the tip back, forming a loop.
7. Piece by piece, transfer each triangle to the tray covered with baking paper and reconstitute the circle.
8. The tips at the base of each triangle rise up and stick well together, then pull out.
9. Continue as in point 4 until the characteristic flower appearance is obtained.
10. Finally, the roll formed from the small piece of dough is placed in the middle and pressed lightly, so that it sticks well.
Finishing and baking
1. The cake shaped in the shape of a flower is greased with a brush with 1 beaten egg yolk with 1-2 teaspoons of water.
2. Switch on the oven and set it at 190 ° C. Meanwhile, keep the cake in a warm place. Once the oven has warmed up, bake the cake at a medium height.
3. Bake the cake at 190 ° C for the first 10 minutes. After that, reduce the heat to 180 ° C for the next 12-15 minutes. Be careful, being a sweet dough will quickly turn browner on the surface. When it reaches the desired degree of browning, cover with a sheet of moistened baking paper. Continue baking until the cake is well cooked (22-25 minutes in total). The cake is baked when the blade of a knife inserted in the dough comes out clean and if the dough is pressed, it immediately returns.
4. While the cake is baking, mix the powdered sugar with the lemon juice until a mixture of creamy consistency is obtained. The baked cake, hot, sprinkle with icing.
The cake is allowed to cool completely before tasting, although I confess that this is very difficult, because the perfume is paradisiacal and aphrodisiac at the same time. :)
The following image, which shows a section of the cake, I think says it all about how fluffy, what a fine shell, how successful this cake is:
What ingredients do we use for the leopard bread recipe?
- -600 gr flour
- -2 yolks
- -40 gr butter
- -330 ml milk
- -12 gr yeast
- -a teaspoon of honey
- -half a teaspoon of salt
- -a tablespoon of cocoa + a tablespoon of milk
- -3 tablespoons cocoa + 3 tablespoons milk
- -an egg for greasing
- -flax and sesame seeds