We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The roots (carrots, parsley, parsnips and celery) are cleaned, washed, put on a large grater and boiled with 3 liters of cold water. When foam rises above it, it is collected and thrown away.
Peel the onions and garlic, wash, chop and lightly fry in enough oil over low heat to soften.
Wash the tomatoes, cut them into cubes and soak them in the pan with the onion and garlic.
Cut the kaiser into small pieces and lightly bake in the pan (without oil, because it has enough fat alone) until it penetrates. Sprinkle the paprika and brown the kaiser nicely.
Choose the rice, wash it in some water and boil it with cold water. After boiling, strain, rinse with cold water and add to the soup pot with the hardened vegetables.
After boiling, add the chopped smoke and tomato juice. Season with: salt, pepper and thyme, bring to a boil, then turn off the heat from the stove, sprinkle with chopped parsley, prepared in advance, put the lid on the pot and after 10-15 minutes ”of rest ”, the soup can be served.
The roots will be boiled directly, not hardened first. I don't think it's really healthy to fry all the ingredients beforehand.
Do not fry the onion and garlic too much so that they do not become bitter, but remain sweet.
You do not need to add oil (so that the soup is not too greasy) because it also has enough fat.
The rice should be boiled separately, initially, so as not to disturb the soup. As soon as it boils, strain it, rinse it, drain it and add it to the soup pot.
Do not boil the soup too much, so that the rice does not swell too much, but to keep its grain nice.
Add the chopped parsley at the end, after you have taken the pot off the heat.
The soup must be "rested" for 10-15 minutes before being served.
Tomato soup with rice and smoked - Recipes
Is it too hot outside? Well, then it's time to try this very nice one Mexican tomato soup (We could even call it soup, considering that it intervenes in the narrative and vinegar). It's cheap, it's good, the stove practically doesn't intervene in the narrative, it's also somehow exotic, what's more, a very interesting variation on our classic tomato soup! Sure, it's very apt these days, when we find plenty of tomatoes everywhere, but I'm firmly convinced that, being a housewife, you have some wonderful tomatoes in broth outside the season, with which you will surely get a delicious soup in winter. .
For 4 people, the supply includes
6 tomatoes big,
1 puppy of garlic,
2 stalks of green celery (or 1 celery small),
2 tablespoons chopped parsley (Mexicans want leaves of coriander, so if you find it, don't hesitate!),
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar,
pepper (more) and salt.
Scald the tomatoes in boiling water so that you can easily remove the skin.
Cut them into small pieces (or put them in a blender, because it's easier) and mix them with the onion given through the small grater, the crushed garlic, the chopped celery (if you didn't find green, you better give it also on a grater), parsley, vinegar, salt and pepper (if you say that the soup will be better with pepper, do not hesitate!).
Taste once more, to see if he doesn't need anything else, put the lid on and let the soup sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours, so that all the flavors are well known.
Mexican tomato soup is served, of course, very cold (for my part, you can also put ice cubes). Is it simple and good?
Cream tomato soup with noodles
Today we make a cream of tomato soup with noodles, fine, delicious and healthy suitable for any vegetarian and not only.
This cream soup reminds me of the soup my grandmother used to make for me, a simple dish but with an excellent taste. What simple ingredients and how quickly it was ready, that it took longer to cool.
And yes, you don't have to be a skilled chef to eat like in a restaurant, you just have to find the right recipe, have quality ingredients and the food will be a delight.
Healthy and tasty at the same time, but also with a childhood taste, this cream soup will surely be to the liking of many of you.
It can be served with noodles or, if you prefer, with croutons or rice. So I invite you to stay together for the list of ingredients, but also the step by step preparation of the recipe.
For many other recipes for soups with or without meat or fasting and much more, find in the section soups and broths or click on the photo
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 200 g yellow onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 celery stalks
- 300 g carrots
- 150 g parsnips
- 200 g bell pepper
- 100 ml vegetable oil with neutral taste
- 800 g tomatoes in broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2-3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 200 g wide noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Peel an onion and grate it.
Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely.
We clean the vegetables, wash them and cut them into rounds.
Wash the peppers and remove the seed house, the celery stalks and chop them coarsely.
Put all the vegetables to harden in oil with a little salt until soft. Stir occasionally so it doesn't stick.
Add 2 liters of water and cook until the vegetables are cooked.
Put the tomatoes in the broth over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Mix the cream with a blender until you get a fine cream. If necessary, we can add a little more water. Taste with salt and pepper, add cumin and sugar to taste.
In a large pot put salt water and boil the noodles, 1 minute less than the instructions on the package.
We can add the noodles directly to the cream or at the time of serving. Simple, fast, tasty and healthy. Good job and good appetite!
Jambalaya, a rich dish full of African, French and Spanish influences originating in Louisiana is a delight and an explosion of flavors. Although it sounds so exotic, I chose to bring it to the table in Romania, to my home. And I customized it as best I could, I added baked and smoked sausages to hadeancatering.ro. I recommend them with gusto and with love, because you can add them to any food, to give it a cool smoky aroma. That is if you resist not eating them before, because they also go as a snack, by hand.
- 2 sausages (you can find them on hadeancatering.ro)
- 200 g turkey breast, diced
- A hand with shrimp
- 1 donut
- 1 pepper
- 3, 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 celery stalks celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 g of butter
- Olive oil
- 1 liter of turkey soup or water
- Salt, pepper, basil
- 170 g of basmati rice
Method of preparation
First I boiled the rice in the turkey soup and set it aside. The soup is made from turkey, onion, celery, carrots. You have no soup, no baths, use salt and pepper water. I then browned the sausages, turkey and shrimp, separately, in a pan with a little butter and a teaspoon of olive oil.
I chopped the onion, pepper, donut and celery. I put them in the pan and cooked them with a drop of oil and then I immediately added water, I didn't want to fry them, but just to suffocate them. Then I added the browned meat over them, then the sausages.
I left it with the lid on for 5 minutes, during which time I put the tomatoes on the grater. I also have them in the pan, without skin. I matched the taste with salt, freshly ground mosaic pepper, basil leaves, garlic clove and left on the fire with the lid on for another 15 minutes. Then I added boiled rice and shrimp.
I let the preparation rest a bit and the flavors intertwine, during which time I chopped some green onion threads. This food is a little laborious, but I guarantee it's worth the effort. Just imagine: sour rice, smoked sausage taste, crispy shrimp & # 8230 I ran to eat.
Soups, Soups, Creams
With the card when placing the order.
With cash on delivery.
Free delivery in Cluj-Napoca
Minimum order 49 RON
Cluj-Napoca delivery schedule
Monday-Friday: 10:00 to 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 14:00
Free delivery in Floresti
Minimum order 79 RON
Floresti delivery schedule
Monday-Friday: 13:00 - 15:00, 16:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 14:00
Free delivery in Cluj-Napoca
Minimum order 49 RON
Monday Friday: 10:00 – 16:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 12:00
5 recipes for tasty soups for a healthy diet
Soups are light dishes that should not be missing from our daily menu. They are prepared from simple and affordable ingredients, are delicious, contain few calories and are easily assimilated by the body. Today we offer you 5 recipes for tasty and healthy soups, which are low in fat and rich in vitamins, are very fragrant, quickly quench your appetite and give us energy for the whole day. Enjoy your loved ones with very tasty soups, which will be fully enjoyed!
1. Soup with meatballs
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil water, put potatoes, rice and grated carrots.
2. Form balls of minced meat.
3. After the potatoes are half cooked, add the meatballs, bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste.
4. A few minutes before the soup is ready, add the chopped greens and green onions.
Note:you can put in the soup any cereal, add them together with the potatoes. You can fry onions and carrots, so the soup will taste more intense, but it will be even more caloric.
2. Melted cheese soup
-1 teaspoon of oil for frying
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and boil them.
2. Grate the carrot, finely chop the onion, sauté the vegetables in oil.
3. Put the fried vegetables and diced melted cheese in the soup.
4. Stir the soup until the cheese is completely melted. Season with salt to taste and cook the soup for 30 minutes.
5. Before serving, sprinkle the soup with finely chopped greens.
Note:you can put in the soup mushrooms, shrimp, bell peppers and other ingredients to taste.
3. Cheese soup with chicken
-lumber leaf, allspice berries
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the chicken fillet into medium-sized cubes. Peel the potatoes and carrots. Cut the potatoes into cubes and the carrot & # 8211 semi-slices. Lightly fry the chicken in a little olive oil. Bring the soup to a boil, add the bay leaf and allspice, add the chicken fillet.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Then add the vegetables and cook for 10-15 minutes. Put the melted cheese and stir to dissolve completely. Add salt and pepper to taste. Finely chop the greens and sprinkle with the soup. Stir and remove the soup from the heat.
4. Vegetable soup
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PORTIONS
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel and chop all the vegetables beforehand.
2. Then place all the vegetables in layers:
-4 layer & # 8211 cucumber (don't miss it, because it will give the soup a special taste)
-6 layer & # 8211 bell pepper (colored).
3. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 25-30 minutes in its own juice (add a little water, if necessary), stirring periodically.
4. Then pour boiling water, salt, bring the soup to a boil and turn off the heat.
5. The soup is ready, serve with dill, parsley and 10% cream. If desired, you can add grated garlic and pepper.
5. Milk soup with vegetables
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the carrot into cubes and fry it in 10 g of butter until the butter turns brown.
2. Unwrap the cauliflower bunches.
3. Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
4. Boil the milk and take the foam.
5. Bring the water to a boil, salt, add the potatoes and cauliflower and after the soup starts to boil, add the hardened carrot. Simmer the vegetables over low heat, then pour in the hot milk and simmer until done.
6. At the end, add the green peas, bring to a boil and let the soup sit for 15 minutes.
Cream of tomato soup with basil
and place in a preheated oil pan.
They are also added to the pan.
Crush the garlic and then finely chop.
Add to the hardened onion and carrot.
After the onion has softened a little, add the tomatoes.
Bring to a boil, add the basil
and season with salt and pepper.
When all the vegetables are cooked, transfer them to a deeper bowl
and pass using the vertical blender.
Serve hot with croutons.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Leek soup with rice
Leek soup. A light, tasty, healthy soup with very few calories, which is also ideal in diets. My mother made this recipe for leek soup with rice during fasting periods and said that it is good for the body. It is ideal especially if you use Romanian leeks and sour it with borscht or cabbage juice. I invite you to try this recipe!
Leek soup soup with rice:
- 4 pieces leeks (400 g)
- 2 medium carrots (90 g)
- half a capsicum (60 g)
- celery (50 g)
- parsnip (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon half rice (30 g)
- tomatoes in broth (150 g)
- salt and pepper
Preparing leek soup with rice:
After making sure that it is cleaned of any traces of sand or earth, we cut the leeks into rounds of about 2 cm.Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan and let it heat up. Add the leek, let it harden over medium heat for about 7 minutes.Meanwhile, cut the vegetables into cubes.After 7 minutes, put the peppers, celery, parsnips, carrots, salt, pepper over the hardened leeks and let them simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.Add 2 and a half liters of water over the hardened vegetables. Let them simmer for 30 minutes. Put the rice and tomatoes in the broth and simmer for another 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and season with salt, pepper to taste and freshly chopped larch. Preferably it can be soured with borscht or cabbage juice.
|Complexity||Preparation time||Nr. servings|
|low||1 hour and a half ||6 servings |
If you like my recipes, don't forget to like the page Facebook to keep up to date with the news on the blog.
What ingredients do you need for a delicious tomato soup
Fresh tomatoes - if they are seasonal. Italians, for example, mix two or three types of tomatoes. Onions, garlic, basil, olive oil, celery, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers - should be added to the shopping list. And for a very special taste (we saw how some Italians prepare tomato soup) add grated Parmesan cheese. Or some yogurt (as some Germans do, for example). A vertical mixer is also very useful. Here is the recipe we tested.
Cream of tomato soup
A cream soup suitable for any season is the tomato one. In summer we prepare it from fresh tomatoes, and in winter we can use canned tomatoes. The secret lies in the main ingredient, the tomatoes must be juicy, as ripe as possible for the soup to come out fragrant and tasty.
It is prepared very quickly, without too much hassle and can be served for lunch, first course, or dinner. It is good and warm and cold, with a little basil and flavored croutons. From the ingredients below come four portions of cream soup.
- 800 g well ripened tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons broth
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 slice of celery
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel and chop the onion, garlic cloves, bell pepper, celery and carrot. Saute them for 2 minutes with a tablespoon of olive oil. It doesn't really matter how we cut them because we're going to blend them anyway, so we don't have to bother.
2. Roast the tomatoes for a few seconds so that they can be easily peeled. We chop them and add them to the vegetables.
3. Pour 100 ml of hot water, cover with a lid and let the soup boil. If you think you need more water, you can add more. But be careful not to put too much, otherwise the soup will come out very liquid.
4. Add the spices: basil (green or dried), sugar and salt.
5. When all the vegetables are cooked, turn off the heat and leave the soup aside for 5-10 minutes. Use a vertical mixer and mix the soup until it becomes creamy. We taste and check if we need more salt.
We cut a few slices of bread into small cubes, about 3-4 slices / in 2 portions. Put the cubes in a tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with a little olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano and salt. Mix them to get the oil and spices everywhere and put them in the oven (preheated to 160 g) for 15 minutes. Mix them and leave them for another 10 minutes, or until they start to brown.