We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 cups mixed berries (about 1 lb.); if using strawberries, cut into 1/2' pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 sprig basil, torn into pieces, plus small leaves for garnish
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Combine first 6 ingredients and basil sprig in a medium heatproof bowl; toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Place over a large saucepan of simmering water; cook for 10 minutes.
Let cool for 15 minutes. Chill until cold, about 4 hours. DO AHEAD: Berry gazpacho can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
Divide fruit and juices among bowls; drizzle with oil, garnish with basil leaves and pepper, and top with a scoop of ice cream.