We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (preferably Booker's)
- 2 tablespoons Cognac (preferably Landy V.S.)
- 2 teaspoons Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Farigoule (thyme liqueur; optional)
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest Syrup (click for recipe)
Fill a 15-oz. Collins glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients and 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. chilled distilled or filtered water; stir to combine.