We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 16 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
Mix butter, 2 tablespoons chives, sesame seeds, ginger, and oil in small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Spread butter mixture over each bread slice. Top with radishes, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with remaining chives and fleur de sel, if desired.