We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)*
- 2 cups finely chopped celery (about 4 large stalks)
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely chopped orange bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 large sea scallops, side muscle removed
Stir all ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat until heated through. Set aside. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm before continuing.
Preheat broiler. Melt butter with oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic. Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper. Cook scallops until browned on 1 side, about 1 minute. Turn scallops over and cook 1 minute. Spoon 1 teaspoon glaze atop each scallop. Place scallops in broiler until glaze browns, about 1 minute.
Divide salad among 4 plates. Top salad on each plate with 3 scallops. Drizzle remaining glaze over. Sprinkle with chives and serve.