This mojo marinade recipes makes enough to marinate 2 pounds of pork (tenderloin, shoulder, or bone-in chops) or fish (firm, white-fleshed fish such as sea bass; shrimp or scallops).
- 1½ cups fresh orange juice
- ½ cup oregano, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup corn or vegetable oil
- 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeños, sliced into rounds
Combine orange, lemon, lime juice, oregano, oil, garlic, japaleños, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk until salt is dissolved.
Reserve ⅔ cup marinade for sauce. Put pork or seafood in a glass, stainless-steel, or ceramic dish. Toss with remaining marinade. Cover; chill for 3–8 hours.
Remove pork or seafood from marinade, pat dry, and grill.
Spoon reserved sauce over meat or fish just before serving.