We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 6 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss berries, 1/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Transfer to 9-inch deep-dish glass pie plate. Bake until berries soften, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine baking mix and lemon peel in medium bowl. Add cream, tossing until soft dough forms.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls over filling. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in cup; sprinkle cinnamon-sugar over top. Bake until filling bubbles thickly and tester inserted into biscuits comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Spoon cobbler into bowls. Top with ice cream.