We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 cup frozen baby lima beans
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 2 ears)
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup light (50% less fat) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil. Add lima beans and cook 2 minutes. Add green beans and cook until all beans are just tender, about 4 minutes longer. Drain. Rinse beans under cold water; drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Add kidney beans, corn, and onion.
Puree 3/4 cup basil, yogurt, mayonnaise, and vinegar in blender. Add dressing to bean mixture; toss to blend well. Season salad with salt and pepper.
Spoon salad onto platter. Surround with tomato slices. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup basil over salad and serve.