We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Herbs in the dressing beg for herbs in the salad, too. We toss this vinaigrette with Bibb lettuce and lots of the tender green herbs--like mint, chervil, and parsley--that we grow in our window box.
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups salad greens and fresh herb leaves and tender stems
Combine garlic and a pinch of salt in a large salad bowl. Mash to a paste with a fork. Mix in vinegar, then oil and chives; season with salt and pepper. Add greens and herbs and toss to coat.