We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 lb.), cut into florets, including tender leaves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 425°. Toss cauliflower and 4 Tbsp. oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until tender and golden brown, 25–30 minutes.
Meanwhile, pulse parsley, lemon juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until very finely chopped; season with salt and pepper. Toss cauliflower with lemon-parsley mixture and top with lemon zest.
DO AHEAD: Lemon-parsley mixture can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill.