We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces pancetta* or bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Heat olive oil in large nonstick broilerproof skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta and onion and sauté until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Whisk eggs, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in medium bowl to blend. Pour eggs into skillet with onion and pancetta. Stir 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup chopped mint; stir 30 seconds. Reduce heat to low and cook without stirring until almost set, about 10 minutes.
Broil frittata just until firm, about 1 minute. Using spatula as aid, transfer frittata to serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chopped mint. Cut frittata into wedges and serve.