We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Stuffing salad still counts as salad, right?
- 4 cups (firmly packed) leftover stuffing, torn into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 red or white endive, cut in half crosswise, leaves separated
- 1 small Treviso radicchio or any other chicory, cored, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet-tart apple (such as Pink Lady), cored, halved, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 small beet, any color, peeled, very thinly sliced crosswise
- Olive oil (for drizzling)
Preheat oven to 400°. Toast stuffing on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet until crisp and brown, 25–35 minutes.
Meanwhile, toast pecans on another rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until slightly darker and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Let cool; coarsely chop.
Whisk grapefruit juice, vinegar, and honey in a large bowl. Add endive, radicchio, apple, beet, and pecans, season with salt, and toss to combine. Drizzle salad with oil and add stuffing croutons; toss again to combine.