We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 pounds pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into 1-inch-wide wedges
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, diced
- 1 cup (or more) whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs (optional)
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes and return to same pot. Add butter and mash well. Mix in 1 cup milk, then 1 cup cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper, adding more milk by tablespoonfuls to reach desired consistency. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm covered in 350°F oven 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mound potatoes in bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.