We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 16 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices baguette
- 10 radishes (such as French Breakfast), trimmed, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Additional chopped fresh chives (for garnish)
Mix butter, 2 chopped anchovy fillets, and 2 tablespoons chives in small bowl, adding 1 more chopped anchovy fillet to taste, if desired. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread anchovy butter over 1 side of each baguette slice. Top each baguette slice with radish slices, overlapping slightly to cover bread. Garnish with additional chopped chives and serve.