We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Seared tuna steaks can get boring—this recipe features a spicy mayo with kicky wasabi to keep things interesting.
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon (or more) wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 8-ounce tuna steaks (preferably ahi; each about 1 inch thick)
Whisk first 3 ingredients in small bowl to blend, adding more wasabi paste if desired. Cover and refrigerate.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and rice vinegar in small bowl to blend. Place tuna steaks in resealable plastic bag. Add teriyaki mixture; seal bag. Turn bag to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Brush grill with vegetable oil. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Drain tuna steaks. Grill tuna to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Top each tuna steak with about 2 tablespoons wasabi mayonnaise and serve.