We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, diced
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (or more) chilled whipping cream
Preheat oven to 400°F. Sift all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into medium bowl. Add chilled butter; using fingertips, rub in until coarse meal forms. Mix in chips. Whisk 1/2 cup cream and egg in small bowl to blend. Gradually add cream mixture to dry ingredients, tossing with fork until dough comes together in moist clumps. Add more cream by teaspoonfuls if dough is dry. Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto large rimmed baking sheet, spacing apart. Bake scones until golden brown and tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.