We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This sauce gives a bright finish to any flame-kissed fillet or crustacean.
- ½ lemon (with peel), seeded, chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Fresh lemon juice (optional)
Combine lemon, shallot, and garlic in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let sit 5 minutes. Stir in oil, parsley, cilantro, and chives. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice, if desired.