We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 12 ounces large brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved through stem end
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canned crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 2/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Cook brussels sprouts in large saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain; transfer to bowl of ice water to cool. Drain; pat dry.
Whisk vinegar, crushed tomatoes, sugar, and cornstarch in small bowl to blend. Bring brussels sprouts and broth to boil in medium saucepan. Add vinegar mixture and stir until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Stir in dill and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.