We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/3 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs (such as chives, parsley, and dill)
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained capers
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large artichokes, trimmed
Mix first 5 ingredients in small bowl; season herb mayonnaise with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
Place steamer rack in large pot. Add just enough water to touch bottom of rack. Place artichokes on rack. Bring water to boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and steam until artichokes are tender when base is pierced with small sharp knife, adding more water to pot as needed, about 50 minutes. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Leave artichokes in uncovered steamer; let stand at room temperature. Resteam until heated through.
Place artichokes on plates; cool 10 minutes. Serve with herb mayonnaise.