We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/4 cups (about) grated Parmesan cheese, divided (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (packed) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 12 3/4-inch-thick slices pain rustique or ciabatta bread
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 475°F. Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Mix in feta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, Jack cheese, and onions. Spread 2 tablespoons cheese mixture onto each bread slice. Top each with 1 tablespoon Parmesan; press to adhere. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Bake until cheese is golden and bubbly, about 12 minutes.