We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Spanish)
- 1 cantaloupe, quartered, seeded
- 1/2 pound very thinly sliced jamón Serrano or prosciutto, each slice cut lengthwise in half, then into 2-inch-long pieces
- Finely chopped fresh chives
Pour vinegar into small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season dressing to taste with sea salt. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewhisk dressing before using.
Using long sharp knife, cut each melon quarter into 4 long wedges. Partially cut melon on each wedge into 4 or 5 sections (do not cut through peel). DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Wrap and chill.
Slide jamón slice into each cut in melon wedges. Arrange melon on large platter. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with chives.