We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 12-ounce package cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups (loosely packed) baby arugula
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place tomatoes on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast until skins begin to wrinkle, about 12 minutes. Set aside. Pour 5 cups broth into small saucepan; bring to simmer. Cover and keep warm.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter with 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in large saucepan. Add onion; sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add rice and garlic; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir 2 minutes. Add wine; stir until almost all liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup broth. Cook until almost all liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently and adjusting heat if necessary to maintain gentle simmer, about 5 minutes. Continue to add broth by cupfuls, stirring often, until rice is tender, about 25 minutes total. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and all remaining ingredients. Fold in tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Adapted from Restaurant Saveur.