We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 22-inch-long sourdough baguette, halved lengthwise
- 12 ounces assorted sliced deli meats and cheeses (such as mortadella, salami, and provolone)
- 1 cup thinly sliced Vidalia onion
Blend olive oil, parsley, capers, 3 tablespoons marjoram, and vinegar in food processor until herbs are finely chopped. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer dressing to small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes.
Mix remaining 1 tablespoon marjoram into dressing. Spoon dressing over cut sides of bread, dividing equally. Arrange meats, cheeses, and onion on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half of bread. Cut diagonally into 4 sandwiches. DO AHEAD Sandwiches can be made 4 hours ahead. Wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate.