We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Talk about the cups on the stove flame, wash them well. Season them with salt, pepper, paprika, dried basil and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Add 2 cloves of cleaned and sliced garlic and a cup of water.
Put the thighs in the hot oven, at 200 degrees C, for 30-35 minutes. When they are ready, take them out of the oven, place them on a plate. While the chicken is in the oven, prepare the mushrooms.
Wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Peel and finely chop the onion, peel and grind the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and mushrooms. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add a cup of water, let the liquid drop to the right heat. At the end, add the crushed garlic and the finely chopped green parsley. Set the pan with the mushrooms aside.
Sprinkle a little flour on the work table, place the puff pastry and spread it a little more. Cut 6 larger squares. Place in the middle of each square mushrooms, then a cup. Gather the edges of the dough up on the piece of chicken, tighten as well as possible. At the end, cover with foil. Do the same with all the chicken pieces. Beat the egg foam, and grease the puff pastry with a brush. Place them on a tray lined with baking paper. The ones that didn't layer right, I supported them with a teaspoon, only when baked, the teaspoons stick to the puff pastry, but with a little care they can be removed. Put the tray with the legs in the hot oven, at 180 degrees C, until they are nicely browned. When they are ready, take them out of the oven and leave them to cool for 5 minutes. We served them with a little balsamic vinegar cream and a tomato salad.
Enjoy your meal!
Chicken legs covered in puff pastry, tasty and good-looking
Ingredient:a packet of puff pastry dough, 8-9 lower thighs (or as many as you want), an egg, 150 g seeds (poppy seeds, sesame, pumpkin, what you prefer), 2 cloves of garlic (optional), salt, pepper, paprika (optional), 50 ml of olive oil.
Method of preparation: Remove the skin from the thighs and scald them a little in boiling water. After standing for about 4-5 minutes in boiling water, remove from the water and allow to cool in a deep bowl.
Grease the thighs with olive oil and season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika (optional), crushed garlic cloves and leave for about 10 minutes in the bowl. Spread the dough on the table sprinkled with a little flour and cut it into squares of suitable sizes depending on the size of each leg, then cut the square into 1-2 cm strips. The ends of the thighs are dressed in foil. The cut dough strips are rolled around each leg, until the pulp is completely covered. Place the thighs in a tray lined with baking paper and grease with beaten egg, then sprinkle the seeds according to the imagination of each in stripes or simply on the whole leg.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 180˚, and bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown, take on a golden color and the meat is cooked.
Chicken breast in puff pastry
Chicken breast recipe in puff pastry, prepared with mushrooms, cream, onion and carrot, seasoned with thyme
Chicken breast pies
Pies with chicken breast filling, cornmeal, onion, paprika and chopped dill powder, with yogurt sauce and cucumber with mint
Chicken breast with mushrooms and white wine
Chicken breast recipe with mushroom, dry white wine, cream and green onions
Chicken breast with sour cream sauce and mushrooms.
Chicken breast with sour cream and mushroom sauce, prepared with onion, butter and white wine (optional)
Chinese chicken breast with almonds
Chicken breast with almonds, garlic, green beans, soy sauce, carrots and sesame oil (tahini)
Chicken legs in dough crust - a serving of effect, which turns the usual dinner into a festive one!
It's amazing how interesting it can be to serve a dish that consists of affordable ingredients. Just look at these chicken legs in dough crust. For this dish you will find a place on both the daily table and the festive table. Another advantage is that this dish is prepared in portions.
INGREDIENTS (FOR 6 PORTIONS):
-500 gr of puff pastry dough (with or without yeast)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water, then add milk and butter and mash the potatoes until you get a puree.
2.Cut the onion and mushrooms into cubes. First fry the onion in the pan with oil, then add the mushrooms and continue to cook the vegetables until the liquid evaporates for about 12-15 minutes.
3.Mix the mashed potatoes with the fried mushrooms.
4. Fry the thighs on the pan for 25-30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then allow to cool completely.
5. Roll out the dough into a 3 mm thick sheet and cut it into squares. Cut the leftover dough into 6 parts, make small “cakes” and place them in the middle of the squares, this is done so that the bottom does not break.
6.In the middle put 2-3 tablespoons of potato filling with mushrooms and place the pulp on top.
7. Tighten the edges of the dough, optionally glue them lightly and tie, not tightly, with a thread or strips of sleeve. To keep the bones from burning, wrap them in foil.
8. Place the legs in the dough in the oiled baking tray and put them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes, until they brown and turn golden.
Serve immediately, but don't forget to remove the threads. You can prepare the filling and the dough in advance.
Puff pastry with chicken and cheese & # 8211 a real effortless culinary masterpiece!
We present you a delicious puff pastry recipe with chicken and cheese. Puff pastry gives us a chance to prepare a lot of amazing delicacies with minimal effort. The chicken and cheese cakes come to prove this fact. From the simplest ingredients and without spending too much time in the kitchen, you get some very delicious and fragrant cakes, which will surely please everyone. They can be served for breakfast as a hot snack or can be easily packed.
-500 g of puff pastry with yeast
-1 egg + 1 egg white (to grease the dough)
Ingredients for the filling
Method of preparation
1. Thaw the dough at room temperature.
2. Put the cheese through the large grater.
3. Wash the meat and arrange it on a kitchen towel. Peel the meat and cut it into small cubes.
4. Fry the meat in a pan with hot oil over high heat for 3-4 minutes. Match with salt and ground black pepper. Stir.
5. Peel the onion and cut it in half into slices.
6. Fry the onion in another pan with hot oil until golden brown.
7. Sprinkle the work surface with flour and arrange the thawed dough on it. Divide the dough into equal parts.
8. Spread each portion of dough in the same direction in a small tray.
9. Arrange the fried onion on the edge of this countertop.
10. Cover the onion with the fried meat.
11. Sprinkle the filling with grated cheese.
12. Cover it with the second half of the countertop (cut in several places). You can also use a special knife and cut a net out of the dough, with which you will cover the filling.
13. Glue the edges of the dough and grease it with beaten egg whites.
14. Arrange the cakes on a paper-lined baking tray. Grease them with beaten egg.
15. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
The best steak for chicken. Delicious for children
The perfect steak recipe for chicken can be the secret of many moms when it comes to transforming chicken, which is usually bland, into a culinary delight that little ones fight for. You can prepare your own marinade, thus avoiding commercial preservatives.
Chicken breast stain
Ingredients for chicken breast stain:
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons mustard
3 cloves of garlic, clean and chop
1 lime, squeezed
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
6 tablespoons olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
6 halves of boneless chicken breast
2 steps to prepare chicken stew:
1. In a large, heat-resistant bowl, mix all the ingredients together, starting with the apple cider vinegar and salt. Then mix the olive oil and pepper.
2. Add the chicken to the mixture. Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 8 hours or even overnight. Remove the chicken from the stew just before turning on the grill. Discard the marinade, lightly grease the grill or pan with oil and cook according to everyone's preferences.
Chicken leg stain
Ingredients for chicken leg stool:
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons freshly chopped thyme
8 boneless chicken legs
2 cloves garlic, chopped
cooking vegetable oil
2 steps to prepare stain for chicken legs:
1. Combine the first five ingredients listed above in a tightly sealed bag. Stir a little to completely cover the chicken legs with marinade, and leave in the fridge for 4 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Remove the chicken from the bag, discard the marinade and cook on the greased pan with a little oil beforehand, 3 minutes on each side or until ready.
If you found this article useful, LIKE our Facebook page, where you will find at least other equally interesting articles.
Chicken legs in puff pastry
Chicken legs in puff pastry
It is a dish that we can prepare both for a tasty dinner for the family and to delight our guests at a festive meal.
We can use spices according to our taste of our choice, but we must not abuse them so as not to take the flavor of natural chicken. It is a tasty dish that the family and guests will not remain indifferent to.
- 8 chicken legs
- 8 slices of cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper, spices to taste (a powder of dried thyme)
- 400-500 g of foie gras dough
- 1 or
- Sesame seeds
- We wash the chicken legs and dry them well with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper, rub with crushed garlic and thyme (or any spices of your choice).
- On the table sprinkled with flour, place the puff pastry dough and cut it into 1.5 cm wide strips.
- Under the skin of each leg, lightly place a slice of cheese.
- Wrap each pulp in strips of puff pastry (about 5-6 turns).
- We place the wrapped thighs in puff pastry in a tray that we have previously lined with baking paper.
- Beat the egg and grease the surface of each leg with a kitchen brush and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and insert the tray, bake for about 40-50 minutes or until the dough is golden and the meat is cooked.
- You can serve a simple vegetable salad with a thick garnish, such as potatoes.
Chicken legs in puff pastry
Good to know
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.