We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At my husband's request ... I can never refuse him ... :)) ... or at least still ... I made pasta with bellows cheese and melted cheese .... they turned out very good!
- 250 gr pasta
- 250 gr bellows cheese
- 1 tube melted cream cheese - I had
- 5 lg cream
- salami with ham slices
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
PREPARATION METHOD Pasta with bellows cloth:
The pasta is boiled according to the instructions on the package, passed under a stream of cold water, squeezed well.
Grind the bellows cheese well, mix with the melted cheese, cream and parsley.
The salami is cut according to preference, I cut it into cubes, and it is mixed with the pasta and the cheese composition.
For this recipe you need:
- 250 grams of pasta,
- 150 grams of homemade ham (smoked or not),
- 150 grams of bellows cheese,
- 1 bunch of green parsley,
The macaroni is boiled in water with a little salt and a little oil. The ham is cut into cubes or small slices and browned in a pan without oil. Mix the bellows cheese well with the sour cream and finely chopped parsley. Add a little freshly ground pepper. When ready, drain the pasta well, put it in the pan over the ham, then add the cheese mixture. Extinguish the fire and serve hot, without the need for anything. They are very good, filling and you will definitely prepare them again. Good appetite!
Baked cheese polenta
Today we cook together the Mamaliga recipe with baked cheese. I, and certainly many of you, grew up with cheese polenta. It was my favorite food when I was little and it remains to this day one of the dishes I would never refuse. In Transylvania, the polenta with cheese is an institution. I'm not lying and I'm not exaggerating! In each area the polenta is made differently: at Buni la Aschileu a softer polenta is made, only good for layered polenta. At Bubu in Poarta, Mures, the polenta was made harder and cut with thread.
But I grew up with polenta made by Buni: polenta boiled in water and milk, then put in layers with kneaded cheese. Between layers? Of course he put fried bacon, like any honest Transylvanian. Today, however, I want to propose you a different recipe compared to the classic one of Buni - Mamaliga with baked cheese.
- I always have it at hand because it is prepared very easily and in record time! The polenta is ready after 3 minutes of boiling, unlike the classic polenta, which must be boiled and boiled and boiled
- from the malai for quick polenta comes a fine polenta, even tastier if we boil it in water and milk. And at the end, especially if I serve the polenta as a garnish for stew or paprika, I put a cube of butter at the end, for a super creamy polenta.
- fast corn, because it is very fine, is also ideal for desserts. I use it with great success in the Sweet Malay recipe, one of the most tried cake recipes on the blog
- it is obtained from the best quality corn, degerminated and carefully selected.
- in the range of malai from Paste Baneasa, along with malai for quick polenta, you can also find superior malai and extra malai.
- of course smoking is optional… but I really couldn't help myself! That's why you don't even see the bacon cubes in the picture with the ingredients, because I didn't want to smoke. Yes, I couldn't stand it, said the Transylvanian. So I fried some smoked beef. Which, just as well, could be bacon. I repeat, smoking is optional, but… Transylvanians understand why it has to be put on?
- I used a mixture of bellows cheese, goat's milk and sour cream. You can use any kind of cheese you like, even ricotta or cottage cheese, for a light version of polenta with cheese. But add a little grated mozzarella on top of the cottage cheese, to gratinate nicely.
- for a beautiful crust, use the gratin function of the oven, 3 minutes on the grill at maximum power.
- for an extra flavor, you can also add garlic passed through the press in the cheese mixture.
For how to prepare the Mamaliga recipe with baked cheese, press PLAY on the video.
& # 8211 3 eggs, 220 g long grain rice, 100 g Prague ham, 80 g bellows cheese, 1 green onion, 1 teaspoon white mustard seeds, salt, pepper, water, margarine, breadcrumbs
Wash the rice well with cold water, put it in a bowl, cover with water and let it sit for 30 minutes. Boil 400 ml of water, drain the rice, put it in the pot and stir from time to time until it boils. Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Unwrap the rice with a fork, cool and mix with the cheese. Peel an onion and finely chop the ham. Dry the mustard seeds. We incorporate them in the rice, salt and pepper to taste. Put the yolks and mix well. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Put in slices in the rice composition and mix with a spoon until smooth.
Grease a Yena bowl with margarine, line with breadcrumbs and spread the rice evenly. Put in the preheated oven over medium heat (180) for 20 minutes. Serve cold.
Curd with bellows cheese
- 400 g cozonac dough
- 500 g of bellows cheese
- 125 g butter
- 150 g sour cream
- 3-4 eggs
- lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon flour
Method of preparation:
rub cheese of bellows In a stone bowl or bowl, with a wooden spoon, break one at a time egg stirring, until the composition is like a hard paste. We do not put sugar. Then we proceed as at the cow's cheese cake.
Add a comment
Fields marked with are mandatory! The email address will not be published.
Comments containing insults, licentious language, incitement to breaking the law, violence or hatred will be deleted. We encourage readers to report any abuse they will notice in the comments posted on Luxury Restaurants.
Pasta with telemea and bellows cheese
My dear ones, good is your heart. The other day I made this food. It has nothing unseen in it, instead it can be useful when you are hungry, you don't have much in the house and who knows how much time is available.
You need cheese. Telemea and bellows cheese.
Pastel can be simple, short, long, twisted, perforated.
Some ham and a green onion help. Brown them in butter or a tablespoon of oil.
Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water from it.
Put the cheese in the pan, wait a minute or two and add the pasta. Mix well and turn off the heat.
Method of preparation
"Sfiha" or "Lahm bi'ajin" - Meat pies - specific to Arab countries
Mix the flour for 2 minutes with the instant yeast, then add the rest of the ingredients and knead
Mix all the ingredients (butter must be kept in the kitchen) Work only with a fork,
Transylvanian pies with bellows cheese and dill
Last weekend, we made some pies filled with bellows cheese and dill. There are many kinds of pies with different types of fillings, one better than another :).
This time we stopped at the Transylvanian pies. We really liked them and we will definitely repeat them. :)
Ingredients for about 6-7 pies:
500 g flour
1 teaspoon grated salt
25 g of fresh yeast
300 ml of lukewarm water & # 8211 can use milk instead of water
about 80 ml of sunflower oil
350-400 g of bellows cheese
1 teaspoon fresh or dried dill
1. In a larger bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast dissolved in a little warm water and the rest of the water.
2. Knead for about 10 minutes, until it begins to come off the hand and the bowl, but still remains a little sticky.
3. Cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
4. Meanwhile, mix the bellows cheese with the dill.
5. After the dough has risen, divide it into 6-7 larger balls.
6. Spread a ball on the worktop well sprinkled with flour and spread a sheet, not very thin, with the help of the blender.
Put a spoonful of filling in the middle, join the ends of the dough, then flatten the ball, taking care not to break.
* grease each pie with oil before placing it in the hot pan.
7. The pan (usually use a slab or a pan of pancakes, but we did not have, so we did in the normal pan), grease with oil, let it heat well and put the first pie. Leave it on each side for about 4-5 minutes, then take it out on a plate and cover it with a bowl, to keep it warm, until we finish making all the pies.
Serve plain or with cream.
If you want to prepare a delicious lamb soup to include in the traditional Easter menu, you must use fresh vegetables, and the greens certainly give it a fresh taste.
- 600 grams of bone-in lamb (neck, ribs, chest)
- lamb entrails
- 1 bunch green onions
- 100 g carrots,
- 100 g parsnips and parsley root
- 1 celery
- 50 grams of butter
- 500 ml borscht
- 200 ml cream
- 1 egg yolk
- parsley and green larch.
The meat is washed well, cut into pieces and boiled in salted water or vegeta. After the foam is well collected, add finely chopped green onions, then cover with a lid and let it boil.
Cut the roots into cubes, fry them in a little butter and add them to the pot with the meat. Leave everything to boil until the meat is soft.
Remove the meat and entrails from the soup, remove the meat from the bone, cut the entrails into cubes and then put them back in the soup. Add the borscht, bring to the boil and beat with the yolk and cream. Traditional lamb soup is ready!
Items tagged with 'pasta with white sauce':
A new delicious recipe that Mrs. Maria Iosip recommends to us and that we also recommend to you, in case you have time and pleasure to prepare something tasty on weekends and not only!