We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I bought a beautiful azure cast iron pot. As it is the period when we have pork ribs and fresh smoked sausages, I missed a good stew with potatoes. Mandatory with pickles: d
- 1 kg peeled potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 kg portion of smoked pork portioned
- 500 gr smoked pork sausages
- 100 ml oil
- 2 large chopped onions
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 thread green thyme
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns
- green parsley
- red hot pepper flakes
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato stew with smoked ribs and homemade sausages - in a cast iron dish:
- The ribs are washed and boiled in water until they begin to penetrate
- Fry the onion lightly together with the portioned sausage.
- Add the paprika, mix and add the potatoes, pepper, thyme and bay leaves.
- Pour over the juice in which the ribs were boiled, enough to pass a finger over the potatoes.
- Put the lid on the pan and simmer until the potatoes start to penetrate better.
- Serve the stew with chopped green parsley and hot pepper flakes sprinkled on top.
- We like the potato to be very cooked, almost like a puree.
- It must be served with your favorite pickle. We had cucumbers marinated in wine.
- Good appetite