We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
a sweet invented at the moment ... quick to make and papacy ...: p
For the dough:
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml oil
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- a pinch of salt
- How much flour it contains
For the filling:
- 300 sweet cottage cheese
- peel of a grated lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fluffy mini cheese pie:
Beat the eggs very well with a pinch of salt and sugar, they will double in volume. Then put the oil over the eggs and mix well. Add as much flour as possible and if it comes out too viscous, add a little more oil and knead. Form the filling by mixing the given ingredients well.
Put a little oil on a clean board and spread a thin sheet. Grease the sheet with cheese, roll the sheet, glue the ends and put in the oven. Leave until it starts to turn golden. Serve both hot and cold, according to your preferences
Cake poured with cheese
Cheesecake (with molded sheet), Petitchef recipe. The Perfect Homemade Pancake Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. This recipe can easily be turned into a pancake. Unfortunately, my camera still had very little battery, so I chose to show you the product. Sweet cheesecake and molded dough & # 8211 Nov This Pin was discovered by angelica. Discover (and save!) Your own Pins on Pinterest.
We offer you a recipe, easy to prepare and very tasty, of cheese pie from the north of Mehedinţi, from Isverna, which can be found. As I already introduced you to Strudel with cheese and raisins, now I have chosen the lemon that will give. For the countertop: 4 eggs, 18 tablespoons sugar, 18 tablespoons oil, 18 tablespoons milk, 24 tablespoons flour, 2 sachets of baking powder, 2 sachets. It is prepared so simple that you will always want to prepare it - molded pie. I love cakes like this, the kids won't write how much. A light cake with sweet cheese. Preparation: For the countertop: mix eggs with. It's similar to a cheese pie, but it's even easier.
Last weeks I was looking for a recipe for spinach pie that I like visually but also with ingredients at hand, and quickly, etc.
The cheese pie may not be the most creamy and sweet dessert, but it is definitely much better and healthier and I give it with more confidence to children, grandparents and all those who step on my doorstep. I also send it in a package, with great pleasure.
Tell you how I made this cheese dessert?
- For the filling
- 7-800 g of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 70 g butter
- vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- esenta de rom
- a little salt
- sugar to taste (this time I didn't put much, I try to reduce it as much as I can)
- For sheets
- 7 tablespoons milk
- 7 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- an egg
- a teaspoon of baking soda
- a tablespoon of oil
- 350-400 g flour
- In addition: breadcrumbs
How simple it is!
Mix all the ingredients for the filling.
Melt the butter and cool.
Mix well, mix well and add the raisins.
Set the bowl aside and prepare the dough for the pie sheets.
Put the milk with the oil and sugar in a kettle, on the fire.
Bring to the boil then turn off the heat.
Put in a bowl the liquid obtained, the baking soda quenched with vinegar and egg. Gradually add the flour, mix first with a spoon and then knead by hand.
Flour is added depending on the absorption power. The dough must be elastic, not stick to hands and can be stretched into sheets.
Divide it into 2 equal bile. Grease the tray (20/28 cm) with a little oil and spread a sheet of a ball of dough on the floured worktop, the size of the tray.
Transfer it to the pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Spread the cheese filling evenly, sprinkle with breadcrumbs again and place the spread sheet of the second ball of dough on top. Press lightly.
Prick it from place to place, then put the tray in the oven, at 170-175 degrees until it browns nicely & # 8211 I baked it in the electric oven, the ventilation program, at 155 degrees on stage 2.
Cover it with a clean napkin. The cheesecake is warm, so now you can powder it with powdered sugar.
Prepare a fluffy pudding with cottage cheese!
When it's cold outside, everyone has a craving for more appetizing, rosy and fragrant delicacies. Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you an original recipe for appetizing pudding with cottage cheese. The delicacy is very simple to cook. Even a novice in the culinary arts will do great. This fine, tasty and fragrant dessert will remind you of your childhood days. The dessert is ideal for cold winter mornings, serving it with your dear family.
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
& # 8211 butter (to grease the baking form)
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt until you get a foam with strong tips.
2. Combine in a separate bowl the cottage cheese with 3 tablespoons of semolina, egg yolks, baking powder, caster sugar and vanilla sugar. Homogenize the ingredients, then gradually add the beaten egg whites. And mix the ingredients carefully. Let the composition rest for 10-15 minutes.
3. Generously grease the baking tin with butter. Pour the obtained composition into the shape and make it uniform.
4. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40-45 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
5. Turn off the heat, remove the pudding from the oven and let it cool. Serve the flavored dessert with cream, whipped cream or honey with great pleasure.
Dobrogean pie recipe with salted cheese
Pie sheets can also be prepared at home, if you have the time and patience.
It also comes out very tasty in the sweet version, especially with vanilla flavor. But we prefer detached pies with salted cheese.
And that's our favorite. It is slightly similar to the Dobrogean pie.
As for the sweet pies, you can find a collection on the blog and from them, in the section Sweets.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day with many recipes, new ideas and many other news and so on facebook page
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds
And on the group you will be able to upload your recipes, especially with dishes inspired by this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
To see the recipe in pictures during cooking, go to photo gallery From lower!
Share the recipe:
Sweet cheese and raisin pie
The pie with sweet cheese and raisins is one of the most consumed pies in our country. It is a dessert whose taste may differ depending on the region of the country, but also on the ingredients used, but it is a preparation that is made with minimal effort, and the result is really tasty. Below we tell you how to easily make the best pie with sweet cheese and raisins.
How to make pie with sweet cheese and raisins:
1. We start our pie with the preparation of the pie dough. For the dough, mix the flour with the sugar, cream and butter, then knead a dough of the right size, from which two sheets of pie are spread. A sheet is placed in the tray greased with butter and lined with flour.
2. Continue to prepare the pie with sweet cheese and raisins and mix the egg yolks with the cheese, cream, vanilla sugar and citrus peel, to taste. Beat the egg whites separately until a foam is obtained, and then add them together with the raisins in the composition with egg yolks and cheese.
3. Put all the pie composition obtained over the sheet in the tray, cover with the second sheet, grease with cream and put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
This is the simplest recipe for sweet cheese and raisins. As soon as you take it out of the oven, you can garnish the pie with chopped almonds, powdered sugar or a few small pieces of fresh fruit.