We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I really liked the nectar of apples and pears and I wanted to make another batch.
Since the apples used this time were a bit green, I thought of compensating the aroma with some mint leaves. A wonderful drink came out. which Costel said there was nothing better in the trade: X. And if the praise comes from him, it means it's something special: x :)))
- 2 buckets of apples
- 2 bunches of fresh mint
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 2 kg. sugar
- 10-12 liters of water
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apple nectar with mint:
We wash the apples and slice them, removing the tail and the back. Put the slices in a large pot, pour enough water to cover the fruit (because they will leave their own juice) and boil for approx. 20 minutes. When it starts to boil, put two bunches of fresh mint sprigs in the pot. When the apples are cooked and the room smells of ripe apples and mint, we turn off the heat. We remove the mint sprigs and with the help of a blender we pass the apples obtaining a fine puree which we transfer again on the fire. Add water to get the desired consistency, then pour the sugar (to taste), lemon juice and cinnamon. Add water until you get the desired consistency.
Pour the hot nectar into clean bottles, staple and sterilize for 30 minutes in a pot of water up to 1 cm. under the lid. Let the bottles cool in the water in which they boiled or covered with towels.
We store in the pantry / cellar. It is served simply or in combination with mineral water.
The amount of nectar obtained depends on the variety of apples and the consistency you want. I had about 22 liters.
Even if the apples are sour, don't give up adding lemon juice, as this also helps to preserve the color of the nectar, but it also gives it a special aroma.
Before stapling, keep the lids in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Tasty mint recipes
Pumpkin soup and mint
this vibrant, summer soup is packed with zucchini, fresh mint and lemon peel. Best served with a piece of fresh cream on top.
Lamb with soft salad and mint sauce
make the most of the remaining lamb by serving it with a fresh mint dressing in a zingy summer salad.
Mint and broad bean panzanella with burrata
Our mint recipe with broad bean panzanella and burrata makes a great summer BBQ with salad, packed with lots of delicious flavors of anchovies and capers, along with fresh cream cheese and large berries. Serve it as a starter as part of a summer party.
Chicken legs with peppers with mint, cherry tomatoes and zucchini ribbons
Check out these seriously crispy chicken thighs with cold mint, zucchini ribbons and juicy cherry tomatoes., This super light meal is high in protein, low in calories and ready in less than an hour.
Mint and watermelon salad
try our gluten-free Vietnamese-style salad, watermelon and rice noodles. This refreshing recipe is an excellent summer barbecue dish and is ready in less than 30 minutes. Moreover, it has a low calorie content. Our vibrant salad combines fresh seasonal mint, pomegranate molasses, fat-free yogurt and lettuce leaves. Finish with some homemade dressing and enjoy! Try more summer salad ideas here.,
Pea and mint soup
Mint is an excellent source of vitamin A. Our low-calorie mint soup, cider and green peas, topped with crispy bacon croutons, is delicious for lunch or as a light dinner in the middle of the week. See more of our soup ideas here.
Zucchini marinated in mint and lemon
these fresh, grilled zesty pumpkins are an excellent summer dish that you can have with your mid-week meal.
Pizza with mint, hot peppers and pumpkin
Try our quick and easy pizza recipe this summer., made with readymade toppings topped with fresh mint, mozzarella and pumpkin ribbons for a tasty mid-week meal.
Linguine with mint and pea pesto
Our kind of fresh flavored pasta is very quick and easy-perfect to throw together for family after work. The use of mint adds an explosion of freshness, while pine nuts create an extra texture, perfect for the summer season. More vegetarian pasta ideas to try here.,
Mint and spring ricotta tart
a light vegetarian tart, full of fresh seasonal flavors. Cold mint, asparagus, peas, spring onions and pea shoots make this perfect for summer nights. A pastry block makes this come together quickly if you rush home from work.
Taste of mint and peas with tikka paneer
Consult our seasonal vegetarian recipe using fresh mint, peas and Indian paneer cheese - perfect for a grilled veggie treatment., For perfectly cooked paneer, make sure you have a crispy, charred outside with a soft and juicy center.
Mini spreads of mint and peas with smoked salmon
Our moreish mini canapés are an excellent, seasonal canapé with fresh mint, peas and salmon. You can assemble these about 30 minutes in advance and leave them at room temperature to impress the guests.
20 Energizing and refreshing ice tea recipes
Tea is a drink made from the infusion of leaves, flowers, roots or pieces of fruit in hot water, which can be frozen after it is ready. Infusions are also called tea. When made with dried leaves, prepared at home, the properties of the plants are preserved. It is a healthy option because it has a low caloric value, moisturizes the body, refreshes and is a diuretic.
Prepared teas have several benefits, such as the antioxidant effect, which fights against free radicals in our body. They are tasty and yet they are an excellent choice for those who want to cool off on hot days, in addition to hydration, can relieve stress and improve the body's metabolism.
It is important to know that the plant should not come into contact with boiled water, as some properties are eliminated. Another fact is that tea bags in teabags do not have as many benefits as medicinal plants, and this also applies to teas sold in cans.
Check out a list of 20 simple and practical recipes that can appeal to various tastes.
1. Lemon iced tea: In addition to lemon, mint and green tea are used for this recipe, which leads to a super refreshing drink. All ingredients are good for our body if used properly.
2. Fruit sweetened tea: strawberries, oranges and apples are the fruits used to prepare this tea, which also takes lemon balm. Since the ingredients are already sweet, it is not necessary to add any sweetener, which makes this option a healthy choice.
3. Fattened tea with apples: with a black tea already prepared, mix apple juice and sugar of your choice. The result is very tasty.
4. Frozen tea with mint, ginger and lemon: the ingredients are mixed with the tea of your choice. The tip of the recipe is to wait for the tea to cool to room temperature, then put it to freeze in the refrigerator. Ginger accelerates metabolism and burns fat, as well as has anti-inflammatory power.
5. Frozen tea with lemon: tea consumption is very common in our country, and with lemon it is possible to give a special note to this traditional drink. With ready-made tea, add lemon and sugar to taste. Then just wait for it to freeze and pamper you with that taste.
6. Peach ice tea: in addition to peaches, to prepare this tea you will also use lemon, orange and mint. This blend of ingredients results in a tasty tea that enjoys ice cream.
7. Mango yak tea: mango can also be used to prepare a delicious tea, which already attracts attention by its appearance, which is not homogeneous, ie the liquid is layered in the glass.
8. Black tea with apples and oranges: this tea is a mixture of flavors. Black tea, apple and cinnamon, as well as apple and orange are used in it. The result is refreshing juice.
9. Black tea with hibiscus and lemon: This taste can be used to reduce fat, because hibiscus helps regulate the intestine, helps digestion and reduces fluid retention.
10. Iced tea with mint: this tea has several advantages: it brings satiety, speeds up metabolism, is a powerful antioxidant, fights cholesterol, improves mood, optimizes digestion and protects our knowledge. Combined with mint it becomes more invigorating.
11. Frozen tea with plums and rosemary: the tea used as a base is lemon. In addition to plums and rosemary, we have honey as an ingredient, which is used to sweeten the drink. When ready, add ice cubes.
12. Iced tea with basil and cinnamon: with a very simple preparation, you may have a surprising result. After preparing the tea with the basil and cinnamon plant, you should beat the liquid with frozen strawberries and sweeten it to taste.
13. Green tea with blueberries and raspberries: the taste of this tea becomes even better if you use green tea with lemon. Crush the fruit with sugar and mix with tea. To finish, add lemon slices in half. Cool until cool.
14. Iced tea with passion fruit and cinnamon: in addition to tranquilizers, passion fruit has antioxidants and very few calories. Combined with cinnamon, which has anti-flame properties and thermogenic effect, we have a tea that, together with a balanced diet, helps those who want to lose weight to achieve their goal.
15. White tea with raspberry cubes: White tea is very common in China and has been used for a thousand years. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cholesterol and caffeine properties. To give a special drink, add ice cubes with raspberries.
16. Oolong and Jasmine Ice Tea: Oolong is a type of tea made with herbal Camellia sinensis all herbal teas made rather than infusions. Jasmine is used to give a floral drink. It is sweetened with vanilla sugar.
17. Iced matcha and mint tea: matcha is a Japanese green tea that has 10 times more beneficial properties than traditional. Besides the fact that it has a more intense and sweeter aroma.
18. Frozen black tea: this tea helps to lose weight and protects the heart, as well as a mild antioxidant action, improves mood and is good for the brain.
19. Fennel cold tea with lavender and mint: This tea is invigorating and tasty, and with it, several benefits are achieved with fennel content, some of them are: improves digestion, lowers cholesterol and fat levels, a help in cancer prevention. In addition, it is rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
20. iced black tea with anise, cardamom and condensed milk: this is a typical Thai drink, which, in addition to black tea and all its benefits, has a special note with anise, cardamom and condensed milk, the latter is used for sweetening tea and can be easily replaced with honey, coconut milk or sugar. Now that you have checked this list full of different and delicious flavors, prepare the tea you like the most and enjoy the refreshing and refreshing drink.
1. Peach nectar
On those days when you need to get the most out of work, avoid coffee or energy drinks and drink a glass of peach nectar. These fruits help maintain nervous balance, energize and hydrate the body.
Ingredients for peach nectar
- 1 kilogram of peaches
- 350 grams of sugar
- 500 ml of water
- 40 ml of lemon juice
How to prepare peach nectar
The peaches are washed very well and left to drain, after which they are cleaned of the seeds and cut into pieces. Put the water in a large saucepan, along with the sugar and lemon juice and let it boil for 3-4 minutes, until the sugar granules dissolve and the syrup begins to boil. Meanwhile, mix the fruit in a blender, and the obtained paste is added over the syrup and left to boil for another 10 minutes. Foam two or three times.
In the end, if the peach nectar is not creamy and homogeneous, it can be processed with a mixer, directly in the pan. The product obtained is a perfect substitute for commercial juices, it can be served with ice, added to cocktails or poured into sterilized bottles to keep for the winter.
Mint chutney meatballs
Every time I think of my happy childhood, I remember with emotion the dishes prepared with so much love by my mother. Fried meatballs were my favorites. Starting from my mother's recipe, I added various spices, such as cumin and coriander, to give them a slightly exotic taste.
Ingredients for chutney:
- 150 g fatty yogurt (10% fat)
- 30 g fresh mint
- 10 g fresh coriander
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- white pepper
Method of preparation
In a bowl, using a vertical blender, I mixed all the ingredients until I obtained a homogeneous and creamy composition. I seasoned with salt and white pepper. If the sauce seems too soft, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of cream. Leave the sauce in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Ingredients for meatballs:
- 500 g minced pork
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 or
- fresh parsley
- fresh coriander
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- 300 ml sunflower oil (for frying)
Method of preparation
I finely chopped the onion and greens, then crushed the garlic. I mixed the minced meat with the raw egg, onion, garlic and greens. I seasoned with salt, pepper and cumin (to taste).
On a clean surface I put 2-3 tablespoons of flour, I took a teaspoon with the tip of the composition, I passed it through the flour, then I shaped the round meatballs with a diameter of about 2 cm.
I fried the meatballs in an oil bath, over medium heat, until they were evenly browned, about 10-12 minutes. I served the hot meatballs with the delicious mint chutney sauce.
Apple and mint jelly with limette
Preparation: Measure 750 ml of apple juice and wash the mint sprigs. Both are placed in a pot and boiled for about 2 minutes. The limes are washed in hot water and wiped to dry. Then the fruit is peeled and the peel is cut into very thin strips (a special grater can be used).
Preparation: Remove the mint and add the Gelfix Extra 2: 1 sachet and sugar according to the instructions on the sachet. Put on high heat and boil, stirring continuously for at least 3 minutes. Add the limette strips and simmer for about 1 minute. Foam, and then fill the jars prepared in advance. Close the jars with threaded lids and leave for about 5 minutes with the lid down.
During cooling, turn the jars over several times to get a better distribution of the limette strips.
- Dr. Oetker products
- Cake ingredients
- The pizza
- Fresh desserts
- About Dr. Oetker
- Social commitment
- Environmental policy
- Dr. Oetker's prescription
- Dr. Oetker promotions
- Instagram: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweets and pickles
- Facebook: Pizza by Dr. Oetker
- Facebook: Musli Vitalis
- Facebook: Magnificent Pleasures
- Instagram: Magnificent Pleasures
- Facebook: Ciocco - Latte
- Facebook: The Desert
- Facebook: Dr. Oetker Professional
- YouTube Dr. Oetker Romania
- The Desert
- All products
- All recipes
- All categories
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
As we have pears this year, I never said to prepare a few bottles with Peter's nectar. I recommend you try this nectar is a very refreshing and delicious drink. Browse the section with Beverage , where you will find other interesting recipes.
Ingredient Nectar de Pere:
5 kg pear
2 lemons (or 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon lemon salt)
sugar to taste
Preparation of Pear Nectar :
The pears are washed, cut into quarters and the seeds are removed. Then put them in a pot in which we put water with lemon juice (or lemon salt, 1 teaspoon) so that they do not oxidize until we finish cleaning and cutting the pears. After we have finished cutting the pears, we put them in another bowl, add cold water so that the fruits are slightly covered and add the juice squeezed from 1 lemon.
Boil until the pears are soft. Remove, leave to cool and put them through the tomato mincer or the food processor. The obtained paste is put back in the water in which they boiled the pears. Add more water (each one adds as much water as the nectar wants to be), sugar to taste and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
Now we have 2 alternatives.
Turn off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of preservative and then pour the nectar into bottles and then put them between the beds to dry.
Turn off the heat, put the nectar in bottles and then sterilize them in a water bath for 20 minutes from when the water boils and then put the bottles of nectar between the beds until the next day.
Yogurt sauce with garlic, mint and lemon for lamb (or pork, chicken) steak
Yogurt sauce with garlic, mint and lemon for lamb (or pork, chicken) steak. Quick sauce or refreshing dressing with Greek yogurt and garlic for grills or baked steaks. How to make a simple cold yogurt sauce? Sauce and dressing recipes.
Many people wonder what sauces or garnishes are suitable for Easter lamb steak. I wrote an article dedicated specifically to these dishes that go well with lamb & # 8211 see here.
This yogurt sauce with garlic is one of them. It is refreshing, aromatic, sour. It goes perfectly with other fried meats in the oven or on the grill. It can also be a dressing for lettuce, cucumber or potato salad.
It looks a bit like the classic Greek tzatziki sauce that also contains cucumbers & # 8211 the recipe here. And it goes well with grilled meat or certain steaks in the oven.
As the good weather comes, I buy several pots of herbs that I keep on the kitchen window sill. I always have on hand: basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, mint, green parsley and chives (Schnittlauch, chives). I use them to flavor certain dishes but I don't abuse them & # 8230 I mean I don't put everything in all dishes!
To prepare this quick yogurt sauce I used fresh mint and onion leaves.
From the quantities below it results approx. 6 servings of refreshing yogurt sauce with mint, garlic and lemon.
Sea buckthorn nectar
Sea buckthorn nectar
Another dish as good as Sea buckthorn with honey it is this sea buckthorn nectar that we consume with pleasure together with freshly squeezed apple or orange juice. It is recommended to consume every morning on an empty stomach. We recommend you try it too Sea buckthorn with honey .
Ingredient Catina Nectar:
300 g sea buckthorn
200 ml water
200 ml of honey
Sea buckthorn nectar preparation:
The grains of sea buckthorn we wash them in more water. We put them in the blender together with water and honey. After they have been finely chopped, we pour the resulting composition into a thick sieve and press it with a spoon.
We pour the resulting nectar into bottles and keep them cold. It keeps very well for a few weeks. This nectar it can also be frozen.
Consume with freshly squeezed apple juice or other freshly squeezed fruit juices in a 1: 8 dilution (1 part sea buckthorn nectar, 8 parts fruit juice) every morning.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Rub the yolks with oil until they become like a thin mayonnaise, beat the egg whites until they do not come off the mixer blades). When the foam is hard, add the sugar, water, egg yolk cream and mix everything with a wooden spatula, with movements from top to bottom. Then add, in the rain, flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder.
The whole composition is poured into a tray lined with baking paper and put in the oven (about 180 degrees) until it passes the toothpick test. Remove from the grill, quickly remove the baking paper and cut lengthwise into two equal parts, but only after it has cooled completely.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream: butter at room temperature grease well with powdered sugar, or honey (I put honey), egg yolks and mint essence.
The syrup is prepared as follows: the sugar is melted in a saucepan, and after it has caramelized, pour water (the burnt sugar will swell, but will "soften" quickly) and leave it on the fire. After the complete dissolution of the sugar burned in water, take the pan aside and add the sachets of cappuccino and rum essence. Leave to cool.
The cake is assembled as follows: countertop + syrup: cream + countertop + syrup. Then let it cool for 2 hours, portion and serve.
With this recipe I want to participate in the contest Save time - test Philips products, which has already started on 22.04. I am very happy that I also managed to find out about this campaign in time, especially since I really need such a product for. tested. I must admit that so far I have had a food processor that I was very happy with, but which recently gave up. Unfortunately, my free time is practically non-existent, I am still running between work, home and commuting, and fatigue and time crisis have made their presence felt. Basically, these Philips products are a miracle at home, for that I halve the time spent preparing recipes, and I could take care of the many tasks left behind.
Tip: Mint cake can also be served with different glazes (I made the simple icing of purple sugar and cherries).
Video: Top dressing (June 2022).