We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preheat the oven.
Mix the butter or margarine well with the sugar.
Separate eggs. Beat in a clean bowl the egg whites and a pinch of salt with the mixer until they froth, pour over the margarine, add the vanilla sugar and the baking powder dissolved in a little lemon juice and the yolks one by one, stirring. Add the milk to the edge of the bowl, stirring constantly with the mixer.
The composition is divided into 2 vessels:
1: in the first pour half of the composition, over which 3 tablespoons of flour are added.
2: in the other bowl pour the second half of the composition, over which add 1 tablespoon of cocoa, a few squares of melted dark chocolate and 1 tablespoon of flour.
In a tray, on the baking sheet, first place the white composition, then sprinkle with shredded shit, raisins, orange peel and put in the oven until the crust catches, but when we move the tray, it is noticed that it is still liquid (ie about 10-12 minutes), over medium heat. Then remove the tray, pour the cocoa and sprinkle with ground walnuts. Bake for another 30 minutes.
Note: If you like thicker dough, add more flour, because it depends on the brand. However, keep in mind that a composition with more flour and thicker will become, after baking, a more inaccurate and crumbly dough. It is ideal to obtain a liquid composition, when you prepare it, because it will become a fluffy dough after baking.
Total time: approx. 50 min
Portions: 16 pieces, that's all I got on my 22x26cm tray
If you liked my recipe, you can also find it on my blog:
A golden tip from Lilu for women who are single on Valentine's Day
TV presenter Lilu Ojovan always has only good words for her fans. If we keep celebrating love today, and the atmosphere is "in the air", Lilu said to give good advice to women who have not yet found their half and are alone on this day.
"Girls, who is waiting to receive flowers on February 14? If you don't have anyone to get it from, buy it yourself and not necessarily on special occasions. One of the people you have to love, because you have to live with her for a lifetime and you can't break up or divorce, it's you.
Really love yourself. And when you do, inevitably so will those around you. There are no broken hearts, there are only broken minds, ”says the presenter.
It's golden talk, isn't it? After all, even if you don't get along with love this year, that doesn't mean you can't have fun, enjoy yourself and celebrate the day to the fullest. You can do it with your friends and it will be a great party, believe us.
Even if you don't want it to happen now or you think it will never happen, everyone, including you, will fall in love at some point. Be yourself and love yourself first!
- Sift and combine the dry ingredients together (flour, powdered sugar and salt).
- Beat the egg whites (as cold as possible) with lemon juice and vanilla essence, until they harden and hold very well (8-10 min, depending on the mixer).
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and incorporate them with a spatula into the egg whites, until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the dough into a non-stick cake pan. Pass the knife through the dough in the tray to prevent the cake from cracking. Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve the berry cake with it, or garnish it with whipped cream, if you prefer a more elegant look.
✽ Before you start beating the egg whites, make sure that both the bowl and the mixer accessories are perfectly clean, without traces of grease or residues from other cakes. Otherwise, it is not guaranteed that you will get the best results.
✽ It is very important not to grease the cake tray, but to make sure that the one you use is non-stick, and the angel cake will come off relatively easily after cooling.
The story of Lilutesa
Continue today the series of guest posts with another talented mother, who makes all kinds of goodies, clothes and headbands. You have probably already heard of Lilutesa, maybe you have seen them at fairs, and today you have the opportunity to find out a little more about them.
Once upon a time there was a mother, like many other mothers, in love with her children: the boy Teodor Ilie (known as Lilu) and the girl Ileana Anastasia (called Tesa).
When Tesa was born, her mother discovered a recipe book for her grandmother and started making cakes, and due to her husband's praise, she began to make requests and make muffins, homemade chocolate and sweets to sell at fairs.
Some time passed and he met another talented mother (Maria) who brought some dresses to Tesa as a gift. And while talking, the mothers said to collaborate & # 8211 mommy Maria to make clothes, and mommy Nicoleta to sell them (she had just finished economics).
And so he signed up for the first Babyexpo.
During the preparations for the fair, she realized that they needed a name, and inspired by her main passion, Mommy Nicoleta did not find anything better than Lilutesa.
In the meantime, she was left alone in the fight, because although she made about 60 clothes, Mommy Maria did not have the time to get involved. And then Mommy Nicoleta decided to sell through Lilutesa everything she knew how to make: sweets, personalized calendars, recycled clothes and what was the most successful (a last minute discovery for the fair) headbands for girls.
The first fair was a good one in the idea that the expense was covered and that people looked for them at the next fair. Since then they have gone to various fairs, but most of their friends have won them on the internet.
When there were too many requests, they opened a small store on http://www.breslo.ro/Shop/lilutesa where it is easier for them to make sales.
Clothes were still made through collaborations with other talented girls (Ana and Mihaela) and now it boasts a beautiful stock of products. What Mommy Nicoleta decided to do are clothes a little different than are found in the city, clothes and accessories for children with personality.
Sweets sell when you go to fairs and holiday calendars.
Everything so he can stay home with the dwarves.
We are waiting for other talented moms who do beautiful things for children to join us.
From time to time he writes a story on
http://www.lilutesa.blogspot.com and the rest mostly keep in touch on Facebook through Lilu Tesa.
Through Amei (one of the friends won on the internet!) Lilutesa would like to thank all the customers (most of them already loyal) and friends who support us and invite you to visit the gallery of customers who sent us photos with our products on Facebook. And at the end some examples.
And at the end the youngest of our clients Sara, whose talented mother Antonia Stanciu took this wonderful photo (and others just as beautiful, some of which you can see above)
Important aspects related to good manners at the table
Everyone should know them, from small to large! Even if you say that you don't go to a restaurant too often to eat, you could still end up in a situation where you will feel uncomfortable at a festive meal just because you don't know the rules of etiquette. Moreover, good manners at the table must be respected at home by the whole family, including children. This is how you get the skills of a nice behavior while eating, always leaving a good impression behind you, or, the basic rule sounds like this: Behave when you are alone at the table, how you would behave at a gala dinner.
- Before you eat, place your napkin (which you can find packed on a plate) open on your knees. And leave it there until you finish the last kind of move. If you have to get up during the meal, place the napkin on the left or right side of the plate. And when you're done cooking, always place it on the left side of the plate.
- Do not eat as soon as the waiter has brought you the food. It is polite to wait until all the members of the group at the table have been served as ordered.
- Do not stretch over the table to reach salt, pepper, pepper. It is polite to ask those closest to them.
- Do not cut all the food from the plate before you start eating. It is advisable to cut 1-2 pieces, on the r & acircnd.
- Don't talk with your mouth full. Not only is it unpleasant, but you can get angry if you're not careful.
- Even if you really like the food, enjoy it with your mouth closed. It is quite annoying to hear the sounds produced by chewing with your mouth open.
- Hand in hand at a steady pace. A meal should not be a race. In addition, the slower consumption of food is better for you - the feeling of satiety appears faster and, thus, you learn to eat less.
- If you are drinking tea or coffee, do not use a spoon to sip the drink. This is just to mix the sugar.
- When tea is offered, put the teaspoon on the plate and then put the cup in your mouth.
- If you need to leave the table for a while, apologize.
- If the food is served hot, leave it to cool on its own. In no case does it blow.
- Take the mouth to the mouth, not the mouth to the mouth.
- For women: when you lipstick, try not to leave the lipstick on glasses, tacos or napkins. Once you apply discreetly, only in the bathroom, never in public, wipe off the excess with a paper towel.
- Nothing personal should be added to a festive meal. The bag, keys, glasses or mobile phone must be kept in the bag or inside the jacket.
- Natural or mineral water, as well as sweet champagne, should always be served cold.
- A sweet wine is never served between two other dry white or red wines.
- Dry white wines are served before red wines. Instead, very sweet white wines are served after red ones.
- The order of table wines is always increasing: you are looking for weak wines, then strong ones.
- Sparkling wines can be served after or before non-sparkling wines, but never between them.
- The beer is served very cold in large glasses without legs or mugs, and is not indicated at a festive meal, but only at family or more intimate gatherings with close friends.
How do I eat certain foods correctly?
- P & acircinea and sandwiches it is eaten differently. The elegance with which the food is eaten is what distinguishes an educated diner, but you can pass the test brilliantly if you remember that the bread, buns or muffins are broken into two (or small pieces) before you grease them with butter and grind them. . The large sandwiches are cut with a knife and put in the mouth with the fork, just like the pieces of steak. Small sandwiches are taken by hand.
- Potatoes do not cut with a knife and do not crush with a fork & icircn plate. Exceptions are baked potatoes in their skins, which are pricked with a fork and cleaned with a knife.
- Jam and honey it is not eaten directly from the jar. Everyone takes what they want on the plate.
- Salad it is eaten with a fork, and in the case of large leaves, the knife is also used. Iceberg lettuce is always eaten with a fork and knife. Don't put the salad on the plate with the food! If you don't have a personal salad bowl, put it on the butter plate or other plate, rather than the main course!
- Soups are served in cups or bowls. Do not cool a hot soup by blowing it. In no case do we bend the plate to take the last sip. Do not soak in the soup (and in any sauce).
- Spaghetti. From the bowl brought to the table, serve with a reasonable portion, then twist them by twisting them with the fork held in the right hand and helping with the spoon held in the left hand.
- sausage of all kinds, previously cut into slices, peeled with a fork and knife, on its own plate.
- Meatballs, sarmales and rolls cut only with a fork.
- fish it is not eaten in the same way as the steak - an ordinary knife is not used. The knife is used only for deboning and as an aid to m & acircncat. The fish bones in the mouth are placed on the fork, and in cases of force majeure we can remove them with two fingers. The movement of the fish requires a special order. Next, cut the fish's head and tail with a fork and knife and move them to one side of the plate. Then insert the tip of the knife around the spine and split the fish from one end to the other.
Don't forget the rules for using tacos:
The instructions for arranging the cakes are universal and it is worth knowing them to make a good impression wherever we eat.
How do we make the best cake with orange juice?
The top for this Fanta cake is a regular one, made of pandispan. However, I added a little more cocoa and a little supersenta de potocala from Coseli. In this way the cake will have a more pronounced orange taste and will be tastier. You can also add vanilla or lemon essence. However, it is very important to beat the eggs very well. This way the pandispan will be fluffy and you won't need to add baking powder. Before adding the cream, you must let the countertop cool completely so as not to melt it.
The jelly must also be allowed to cool, for the same reason. It can be slightly warm, but by no means hot. I let it reach room temperature to make sure the Fanta cake came out perfectly. Then leave the cake in the fridge for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight. You can then slice and serve. It is tasty, refreshing and only good for any event. Just like the cake slice of milk, will make waves among the guests. And the little ones will love it, and if you want, you can make it in the form of a cake.
What ingredients do we use for the homemade kaizer recipe?
- Ingredients Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea
- -1 kg pork belly
- -1 tablespoon grated salt
- -3-4 cloves of garlic
- -half a teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- -1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- -optionally 1 tablespoon of paprika
Today it was cold, cold with the sun. I started to get used to the weather and the cold in Great Britain. The specialized sites show that on Friday 9 degrees are expected in thermometers. 9 degrees! 9 degrees at the end of May ?! Even in England, despite its changing climate, rainy and cold, it has not been so cold in May for 50 years. Apples are still dressed in white-pink spring clothes, but they suffer.
The stuffed pepper was really good! :))
And here in the Netherlands it's cold even today and yesterday it rained torrentially! Keep it that way until next week and you're right it wasn't so cold from & # 3972! kisses and warm evenings! :))
I'm sorry it's so cold in you but the apple blossoms are beautiful. And they will last longer. In our country, they had just blossomed and disappeared in a few days. Like a dream.
You're right, the stuffing for peppers and sarmale is different from ours. Where the meat predominates and is also minced through the car. But I don't see why it wouldn't be very good and how it's done to you. :) After all, I could imagine that I don't have a mincer and I like rice in general anyway.
If my mother didn't own the patent for stuffed and stuffed peppers (in the sense that for now only my mother cooks them, not that I wouldn't know). I would be tempted to use the recipe from you. :)
Thank you very much for the invitation! :)
Only today it started to rain a little more seriously, but it's quite hot. Very tasty peppers! And it looks great. Congratulations, I'm thinking of making it myself, it's like it's time for this recipe. Kiss you, have a nice day! :)
Lilu, about his little girl: "She cried today and didn't want to go online in class"
Online schooling is a challenge for both children and parents who are trying to cope with the situation and motivate children to attend classes in a totally unusual format. An unseen enemy affects children, changes behaviors, especially young children feel the lack of school atmosphere.
Lilu revealed today how her little girl, Amelie, a first grade student, feels, who started the school year with great enthusiasm.
"Amelie started crying again today and did not want to go online in class. This child wanted to go to school so much, and during the winter holidays he asked me how many days were left until he goes to school again ", Lilu confessed, on Instagram, mentioning that for the little ones the interaction with the teacher is very necessary.
"What is happening now is not school, especially for first graders, who have to hold a pen in their hand, who have to have real interaction with a teacher," says Lilu.
Lilu breaks up with the Pupi Sweet Dress brand. The journalist will launch a new business
Journalist Lilu, after leaving Jurnal TV at the beginning of this year, announced that she is separating from the business she managed for almost 3 years. Find out what motivated the journalist to take this step and what her plans are for the future!
This morning, Lilu took her fans by surprise by announcing in a personal blog post that she was breaking up with the Pupi Sweet Dress brand, the one she founded with her business partner, Angela Gorincioi.
& bdquoIt was going to be 3 years, but there were 2 years and 11 months left beautiful & icircn that I realized & icircnca a dream. A dream, which was brought by the fluffy flakes that sat on the towers of fairytale buildings in Sibiu, on New Year's Eve 2015. A dream that ends with the smell of willow flowers.
Why? This is the question of many. The locomotive went here. I think life is too precious and short to try and experiment with just a few ideas. I hope you continue to enjoy the workshop with its creations. Maybe I'll start another Fashion project soon, maybe I'll open a second-hand clothes store (as I imagined it as a student), maybe I won't flirt with this field at all. One I know, I'm glad I did that too. I already know what I can do, what is good to do, and with whom to give life to my ideas. Surely in the middle of this summer I will make a t & acircrg with evening dresses, because I have gathered several & icircn wardrobe and you know, girls, & hellip you can not go to many events & icircn the same dress.
At & acirct. I didn't think I'd like to break up for so long. & Icircn winter of Jurnal tv, now of the brand & icircn that I invested a lot of emotions and time. The partings & icircmi remind me that I am alive, that I have an enormous potential and at & acirctea opportunities await me & rdquo, the journalist announced on the blog.