We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Special toast:
Bread slices are quickly toasted in the toaster or oven. Then rub with garlic, sprinkle with oil. Delaco's somewhat fine cheese is placed in a generous layer on the prepared slices of bread, then garnished with tomato slices, sprinkled with marjoram and a little olive oil. Leave in the microwave or normal oven for approx. 5 minutes for gratin. Good luck and good luck! ;)
Toast with shrimp
This recipe is ideal to be prepared in an informal gathering.
- Mayra Fernandez Joglar
- Recipe type: appetizers
- Calories: 80
- Portions: 20
- Preparation time: 10M
- Cooking time: 16M
- Total time: 26M
- 200 g shrimp
- 5 Romanian lettuce leaves
- 70 g spring or fresh onions
- 2 eggs
- 120 g pink sauce (see recipe here)
- 1 rustic bread
- 1 drop of vinegar
- Smoked Maldon Salt (Optional)
We start by washing the lettuce leaves. We chop them into 3 or 4 pieces and put them in the glass. Cover with water, not exceeding the 1 liter mark. We hold the cup well and program 2 seconds, speed 5. Using a large strainer, drain the lettuce and dry it with kitchen paper. It also works to spin it so that it has no water.
Without washing the glass, chop the spring onions, cleaned and divided into pieces, programming 4 seconds, speed 5. We remove and make sure there are no large pieces. If so, we often chop it with a knife or scissors.
Without washing the glass, we put water until the first sign, the 1/2 liter mark. Add a splash of vinegar to the water and place the egg basket. Place the shrimp in Varoma, sprinkle them with normal salt and place Varoma in its position, making sure the lid is tightly closed. programmer 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 2.
Meanwhile, from the bread, cut 20 slices per bias. Reserve what we have left for another dish and fry them in a toaster or oven.
At the end of time, we carefully open Varoma. We take out and clean the shrimp. We do the same with eggs.
Cut each cleaned shrimp into 4 pieces. We also cut eggs.
In a large bowl, mix the onion and salad that I had reserved. Add the shrimp and a generous tablespoon of pink sauce. Mix well so that all the ingredients are impregnated. Add the chopped egg and mix gently to avoid too much collapse.
Spread a little pink sauce on each toast. With the help of two small teaspoons, spread the salpicón on the toast. I ended up sprinkling some smoked Maldon salt flakes.
Homemade bread pudding recipes
- 600 gr. of bread
- 1 liter of milk
- 500 gr. of sugar + 150 gr. of sugar
- 4 eggs + 5 egg yolks
- 80 gr. of canned fruit
- 1.5 dl. of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 1 handful of raisins
- The day before making the bread pudding, brown the bread and place it in a large bowl. Add the liter of milk and let it soak for 24 hours.
- After the day put in a pot 500 gr. of sugar, water, cinnamon and 3 cloves and let it boil for about a minute. Remove the syrup from the heat and set aside until it cools down a bit.
- Mix the 4 eggs with 5 egg yolks and then wrap the syrup with the spices, stirring constantly.
- Push the mixture through a sieve and add it to the bread.
- Add the canned fruit.
- Meanwhile, put the remaining sugar (150 grams of sugar) in a saucepan with a few drops of water and let it boil until a kind of light caramel is formed. When ready, pour it into a special pudding mold.
- Pour the whole mixture into the pudding and add an old raisin.
- Bake in a water bath at 180 ° C for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- After this time, when it is ready, reserve it, letting it cool down a bit and untie it.
How to eat bread pudding?
It is common to eat hot or slightly warm pudding and accompany it with a little more caramel or cream. On the other hand, it is also common to accompany it with a good cup of milk tea or even to eat alone.
On the other hand, it becomes a nutritious dessert that can become a good option for breakfast and snack, especially for the little ones in the house. In fact, it is a dessert so easy to make that we can make them at home.
30 delicious sweet and savory recipes for Christmas
When Christmas approaches, they also come for holidays, gatherings, well-stocked barbecues and rich meals for everyone to abuse so much.
And if you enjoy cooking for yourself and your guests, this is the best time of the year to show off your culinary skills with a variety of tasty and different recipes.
But to go one of the usual income and varies in the menu reinterpretations of traditional dishes and also with some new ideas of waiting worth trying other ideas of Christmas dishes.
Check out the following tips, taken from Brazilian and Portuguese recipe blogs, with incredible tips and tricks that you can follow without fear.
1. Christmas Candies Ginger and Cinnamon Cookies: in addition to tasty, ginger and cinnamon biscuits, when well designed, can serve to decorate the Christmas table and even the tree.
2. Cookie filled with hazelnut cream: These filled cookies are ideal for packing and gifting friends and family this festive season of the year.
3. Toast light: This recipe is great for those who do not give up traditional Christmas slices, but who need to weigh calories, even in the holiday season. A good idea is to replace toast with bread.
4. Natalina cinnamon thread andbrown: Natalina this thread is nothing but cinnamon rolls prepared in the form of pie
5. French condensed milktoast: This more traditional option of toast differs from others by being fried in butter, instead of regular oil. Try!
6. pineapple pie: The best part of this income, plus the fact that it is a delight, is that it takes only three ingredients and is very easy to prepare.
7. Panetone ice cream with Greek yogurt : a Panettone is cold a great variety of refreshing Christmas recipe during the full Brazilian summer and cherries help to make the dish even more Natalino.
8. sweet coconuttwo layers: This recipe is very versatile and can be made in a single portion or in small portions in bowls to serve guests.
9. Chocolate Chip Pavers: How about this recipe? Who will always have someone to make a joke "is it pavé or pacumê?". If you are willing to tolerate this, go ahead.10. Nutella Cheesecake
: If there is one ingredient that everyone likes, it is definitely the hazelnut cream. It is the typical recipe that will let everyone "bathe".11. Cherry Pie
: Is there anything tastier than a hot pie after a nice Christmas dinner? It is worth trying this sugar treatment!12. Gingerbread
: Learn from this recipe how to make the traditional cookies and cute gingerbread that are the face of Christmas.13. Chocolate Chocolate Cake: This is no chocolate cake, it is a special cake garnished for the occasion. To make the recipe more Natalina, you need to decorate the plate with pomegranates or walnuts - or the two combined.
14. Tort Bundt: Another delicious bundt cake recipe with cinnamon cinnamon to make everyone mouth water this Christmas.
15. Cho Chocotone: what could be better to refresh your Christmas than a cold chocotone? The recipe carries ice cream and must be kept cool. It is a great variety of dessert for lunch 25-
salty Christmas recipes16. Sprinkle with orange sauce
: Another recipe with a touch of sweet for those who enjoy a mixture of tasty sweet and salty. The auction is a typical Christmas meat and goes very well with breakfast.
17. lamb's foot with whitemashed beans: the light aroma of piss blends perfectly with the rich and full-bodied taste of lamb, an excellent choice for dinner or Christmas lunch.
18. Couscous salad c: This dish is colorful, healthy and is an excellent accompaniment to a Christmas turkey.19. Tenderloin
: Although it is a time consuming and laborious recipe, it is a juicy option for pork lovers.20. Turkey fried with Sicilian lemon butter
: If you usually find turkey a little dry, this recipe may change your opinion about the bird. As it is prepared by slow frying with butter, the meat becomes soft and juicy as it absorbs the product. Try!21. Wild rice with asparagus and mango
: this dish is the right choice for those who want to impress guests with an unconventional rice and very rich in different flavors and textures.22. Christmas lasagna
: lasagna is a very common dish on the daily table of brazilian, but it has a special Christmas note: it is prepared with tender instead of traditional ham.23. Pui Salpicão
: salami is the traditional recipe, which usually causes a lot of controversy: some people love and hate some people. So it is worth checking the likes of his "clientele" and find out whether or not they like to mix sweet and salty and adapt the salami to the taste of the guests.24. Cod gratin
: Portuguese family or not, is that the cod is a fish that usually enjoyed many palaces and worth investing in. If possible, buy it already clean and in chips, to facilitate preparation.25.
Chicken with green grape sauce and honey: you want to prepare a dish with chicken, but avoiding the most common recipes? Bet on this sweet sauce to surprise your Christmas dinner guests!
26. Harness stuffed with olives: The delicious filling not only brings olives, but also grated carrots, garlic flakes, oregano, rosemary and thyme, another way to present traditional pork in your Christmas.27. Tenderloin with farofa and bacon
: if the ivory is already tasty, with bacon, it is sure to succeed! It is worth adding lemons and fine herbs to give an even more special flavor to the dish.28. Peru with peaches and rosemary
: another juicy idea for preparing traditional Peruvian turkey.29. Rice with meat and spices
: although it is well seasoned and has a lot of presence, this recipe is completely uncomplicated and will please the most diverse palates.30. Moroccan chicken, walnut and raisin couscous
: couscous prepared with curry, which is a slightly spicy spice, acquires even more flavor and texture to the mixture of raisins and nuts. Try and impress your Christmas guests.
4 delicious homemade mayonnaise recipes
Nowadays, you can buy many types of mayonnaise and dressing in grocery stores and supermarkets. However, many people prefer to avoid these processed products, because they contain too many calories and chemicals.
Here is a great variety of delicious homemade mayonnaise recipes that you can enjoy without too many regrets. You can prepare them using natural and healthy ingredients that They allow you to avoid excessive fat consumption inevitable in the case of commercial versions.
1. Basic homemade mayonnaise recipe
For starters, we'll show you a basic version of mayonnaise that includes a mustard note. For preparation, you can use cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil. By doing so, the mayonnaise obtained will be much healthier. Of course, you can use another oil.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar (40 ml)
- ½ teaspoon of organic mustard powder (2.5 g)
- ½ teaspoon of salt (2.5 g)
- 2 cups cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (500 ml)
Method of preparation
- Start by mixing eggs, apple cider vinegar, mustard and salt in a food processor (blender, mixer, etc.). Beat everything well together.
- Then, with the processor still on, gradually add the olive oil, making sure it flows in a thin thread.
- The mayonnaise will become thick. When you think it is thick enough, add more oil and keep stirring. Do not turn off the processing device during these operations.
- Finally, put the mayonnaise in a jar with a lid and store it in the fridge.
2. Carrot mayonnaise
How about a vegetable mayonnaise for spreading on toast? If you like carrots, this version of mayonnaise will be your favorite. It is a lighter recipe than the previous one, but with a fine aroma of garlic, oregano and cayenne pepper.
- 1/2 cup olive oil or sunflower oil (100 ml)
- 3 steamed carrots
- The juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Oregano, cayenne pepper and coriander (according to preference)
Method of preparation
- First, boil the carrots until soft.
- Then put them in the food processor bowl and add the garlic, lemon and other spices.
- As you beat continuously, add the oilgradually until you get the desired texture.
3. Watercress mayonnaise
This refined recipe stands out due to its unique flavor. It is an ideal option to accompany appetizers on special occasions. Its aroma goes very well with nachos, toast, savory biscuits and more.
- Fresh watercress (200 g)
- Ordinary homemade mayonnaise (150 g)
- Cream cheese (100 g)
- 4 Surimi (or crab) bars
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (40 ml)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation
- Remove the stems and hard parts of the watercress. Then boil it to soften.
- Then, mix all ingredients well.
- Put the obtained preparation in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Consume watercress mayonnaise as a side dish with other dishes.
4. Mayonnaise with lime and coriander
This homemade mayonnaise has a pleasant sour and even refreshing taste. This recipe includes lime juice. We recommend you to add a little classic lemon juice. Plus, you can't miss the delicious coriander flavor.
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (60 ml)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (40 ml)
- 10 chopped coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup olive oil (250 ml)
Method of preparation
- First, add all the ingredients in a bowl for manual mixing.
- Then, beat without stopping until the mayonnaise becomes thick.
- Eat mayonnaise with salads, fish and meat dishes.
Still hesitant to eat mayonnaise? Take advantage of these delicious homemade mayonnaise recipes and occasionally enjoy them with your favorite dishes. We also recommend consuming in moderation, so as not to increase your calorie intake too much.
31 Christmas pie recipes to celebrate the good times
And the truth is that a few dishes please as much as a good pie! And even better if she is ready for this special occasion, which is Christmas. But for this, of course, it must be prepared with a lot of love and special ingredients, so that it becomes truly welcoming and impresses guests.
Get inspired by sweet and savory pie recipes that are as beautiful as they are tasty, perfect to go out on the Christmas table!
Recipes for sweet pies
1. Sweet Christmas pie with spices: in about 35 minutes you will be ready this cake that looks beautiful as well as delicious. You need butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, spices, white currants, black currants, cherries, candied fruit, lemon and almonds.
2. French toast: In addition to making a delicious Christmas pie, in this recipe repeat the French bread that has become old in your home. In principle, you will use bread, sugar, cinnamon, nuts, eggs, vanilla essence, milk, condensed milk and cornstarch.
3. Red fruit pie: a wonderful and full of flavor pie, perfect for special occasions. It is sweetened only with date paste. And the tip is to finish with a delicious cream!
4. White forest cake: beautiful and delicious, this pie produces an average of 10 pieces. You will find a chocolate mask biscuit, butter, cream, chopped white chocolate, cherries, non-alcoholic gelatin powder, water bran and white chocolate.
5. Orao cake decorated with red fruits: a pie as wonderful as it is delicious. The base is made entirely of Oreo biscuits, which guarantees incredible sweetness and aroma. The filling is a sweet chocolate ganache and, in addition, cream with red fruits. A perfect dessert for your Christmas!
6. Quick sweet pie: easy to make, but no less special why! The recipe requires three ingredients and is reminiscent of a pudding, but it is firmer and can be decorated as you wish. It is another gluten-free recipe, perfect for celiac disease.
7. Cherry Pie: a whimsical pie, perfect to enrich your Christmas meal and delight all your party guests! The process is a bit labor intensive, especially in terms of mass training, but the result is definitely paid.
8. Alfajor pie: an easy recipe while enthralling. You need two ingredients that do not present. Sweet milk and chocolate. For a special Christmas decoration, the advice is to use candied fruit, cherries or red fruits.
9. Tiramisu pie: an excellent choice for Christmas or New Year's dinner, because it is very refreshing and quick to make. All you need is melted cheese, sugar, chocolate powder, vanilla essence, instant coffee, water, colorless gelatin, cream and champagne.
10. Banoffee Pie: a pie full of benefits, because it is easy to make, requires a few ingredients, is creamy, has an intense aroma and blends perfectly with important occasions, such as Christmas.
11. Italian straw leather: Although simple, it looks delicious and is sure to be a great choice for Christmas dinner. It is good to know that this pie is low because it is pure chocolate, but if you want a bigger pie, double the amount of filling. If you want to make this dessert even more Christmas, you can change some of the basic flour and cream for chopped nuts.
12. Vegan chocolate pie: a healthier dessert, but no less delicious! It has a super-crunchiness and is gluten-free or sugar-free. The filling is very creamy, it is a ganache made with coconut milk (instead of cream).
13. Strawberry pie with sweet rice: a different and tasty combination to really impress. The dough consists of sweet sugar, butter, salt, almond flour, eggs and wheat flour.
14. Ganache pie with nuts and almonds: a combination of ingredients that do not require comment! You will practically use bitter chocolate, butter, cream, Nutella and a mixture of roasted and raw broken nuts and almonds.
15. Strawberry and lemon pie: a nice and tasty pie that mixes lemon azedinho with sweet strawberries and crispy chocolate clay. From these desserts to no one to blame, perfect to impress in the end-of-year holidays!
16. Walnut pie with grandmother: beautiful and full of flavor. In this very Portuguese recipe, you will practically use eggs (more eggs!), Sugar, crushed walnuts, vanilla and water.
17. American apple pie: those desserts impossible to resist! It takes time and a little skill in cooking, but it pays off not only for the amazing taste, but also the look, which is totally welcoming!
18. Salted caramel pie with apples and meringue brûlée: falls into the comfort category food, it is perfect to be eaten still hot with caramel sauce involving soft and juicy apple cubes. There is also a properly fried brûlée meringue. A dessert that really impresses!
19. Fruit Pie: For those who value a healthy diet, even during the holidays, this pie is a great option! After all, it is made without sugar, low in carbohydrates and saturated fats. In addition, of course, it looks beautiful and hot.
Pies Revenue 20. Chicken Pie with Cheese: You basically need chicken breast, onion, garlic, tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, salt, tomato paste, fresh cream, melted cheese, cheese platter thick parmesan cheese, wheat parmesan, wheat flour, butter and pepper.
21. Brie cheese cake with almonds: can be served as a gathering or as a meal, which accompanies a salad, for example. For the ingredients used and the incredible flavor, it becomes an excellent choice for this special holiday, which is Christmas. Everyone will love her!
22. Shrimp pie with palm heart: the dough is easy to prepare. The filling is what gives the pie a personality. It is a whimsical rehydrated and thickened to ensure a good texture.
23. Codfish, seafood and palm heart: if Christmas orders a kind of dish as the date, this recipe is a great choice. It is also called Capixaba pie, is a strong tradition in the holy week of Espirito Santo, and the rich combination of seafood with the palm - for those who have not proved - will surprise you!
24. Mushroom pie, palm heart and olives: it's actually a quick mixer pie, but it uses special ingredients! It is also very versatile, allowing for variations of fillings, so it is an excellent recipe for those who want to enjoy vegetables that are in the refrigerator.
25. Pork bread with pumpkin dough: a combination that works! This is because pumpkin has a sweeter and more delicate flavor, while dried meat has a stronger and stronger flavor. To complete, this pie has a very light and delicious dough.
26. Shrimp cream pie: a delicious pie that blends perfectly with special occasions, especially for the elegance of shrimp dishes. The dough is very easy to make, only with wheat flour, salt, sugar, olive oil and water.
27. Heart-shaped pie with walnuts: an excellent choice for Christmas, especially for those who are vegetarians, this pie is delicious, different and healthy! The dough does not need flour, but only chickpeas and spices.
28. Bruschetta leather: imagine a light and delicious pie. This is! It is made with French bread and you can use the oldest bread or the same day. To be very different, it is a great option for Christmas dinner, everyone will love it!
29 Portuguese pizza: to make this different recipe, use milk, eggs, olive oil, onion cream, flour, baking powder, grated mozzarella, ham, tomatoes, onions, eggs, green olives and olive oil.
30. Tomato pie with cheese dough: nice because of the use of tomatoes and just as tasty. The cheese mass is salty just right, crispy and blends nicely with freshly baked tomato jam. A kind of dish at Christmas!
31. Mushroom pie with tofu decorated with zucchini roses: full, vegan and delicious, not to mention the look, which is wonderful. The dough is super versatile for other recipes (it can even be used for sweets), the tofu cream has a wonderful texture and the mushroom filling can be replaced with candied tomatoes, zucchini or any other filling.
Christmas is a celebration, peace, joy, fraternity. And nothing better to gather everyone around a table than a delicious pie made especially for the date, right? Good recipes are not missing!
Root On: 25 Perfect bread recipes
Go back to your roots with our definitive collection of the best recipes for root vegetables.
Recipe: Parsnip Bacon
Recipe: Fried carrots from Maple-Bourbon and peaceful
Martha Stewart's kindness
This quick recipe is ideal for a solo dinner at home. The thin pork leaves are cooked in a few minutes. The side stove (read: amazing flavor parsnips!) Is prepared in the same pan. Cooking for two? Just double the recipe.
Recipe: Pork medallions with bread and grapes
Related: Perfect pork dishes
Con Poulos Food Modeling by Anne Disrude Prop styling by Paige Hicks
Recipe: Potatoes and trout
Related: Our best recipes for mashed potatoes
The top chef in the kitchen, Sarah Grueneberg, has created a vegetarian version of Bolognese that is as rich and delicious as the meat version. The secret ingredient? parsnip!
Recipe: Bolognese mushrooms
Crisps Duck with apricots
Tips & Warnings Elegant Bison, Lamb, and Duck Recipes
Martha Stewart's kindness
Latkes are a traditional Hanukkah dish & # 8211 fried in oil in recognition of ancient lamps that only had enough oil for a day but miraculously burned for eight & # 8211 these latkes are enriched with bread, carrots and green onions, these potato pancakes are good enough to eat all year round.
Recipe: Related to vegetables
Con Poulos Food Modeling by Vivian Lui Prop styling by Paige Hicks
Recipe: Destroyed root vegetables
Recipe: Chicken Cook with Sweet Potato and Parsley Cake
Tips & Warnings Juicy and tasty pork dishes
The walls and sideboards create an unusually tasty sweet top for French-style, open-faced sandwiches called sandwiches. Fried for a short time under the broiler, the sandwiches are best eaten hot, while the parsnips are still clear, and Fourme d & # 8217Ambert (a light blue cheese) is gooey.
Recipe: Pear, Parsnip and Fourme d & # 8217Ambert Tartines
In this light meal, you can get the best possible combination: chicken with clean skin, a delicious wine sauce and pods.
Recipe: Chardonnay-Braised chicken thighs with peaceful
9 Irish toast on St. Patrick's Day
-Patrick is the occasion to celebrate the Irish culture and toast for the health and happiness of our loved ones next to us, a pint of green beer in hand. Here are nine pub toasts to celebrate this special day.
Traditional toasts are the key to St. Patrick's, so prepare a toast list under the lucky green belt in case you're asked to say a few words of Irish wit, irony and humor before the beer disappears.
Humor and laughter are an integral part of everyday life in Ireland, due to the difficult living conditions that have marked its Irish history and character. St. Patrick's Day is the time to move towards a better future and, where possible, everyone will be Irish!
Celebrate a positive attitude towards life with these toasts: Pu 1. You can always have a clean shirt with a clear conscience and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint! And 2. If you are lucky enough to be Irish. you're pretty lucky! Pu 3. Have the health of a salmon: strong heart and moist mouth. So 4. As you slip on the ramp of life, it is not possible for the cracks to indicate the wrong side.
Toasts to celebrate friendship
Toasting new and old friends is an important aspect of St. Patrick's Day.
While many Irish toasts are known to be very long and cover a wide variety of topics - which could bring drinking friends to sleep the speaker to speed things up - stay on St. Patrick's Day, short and good toasts in honor of your friends it is the wisest choice. P 5. Your house should be too small to fit all your friends. No 6. A toast in your coffin: it can be made in centuries-old oak. And, maybe we can plan this tree together tomorrow.
7. Good health, good life, good beer! Pu 8. You can live as long as you want. And I don't want anything as long as you live. B 9. Let's drink warm words on a cold day.
Glasses in the air!
You are now officially ready for St. Patrick's Day. "Glasses in the air!" is a typical Irish phrase that resonates immediately after toast. May these authentic Irish toasts bring you closer to the magic and warmth of Emerald Isle.
Special toast - Recipes
Mushrooms are my favorite mushrooms, they have a delicious, delicate smell. It should also be noted that they are useful, rich in amino acids and active substances. Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and nervous system. Very easy to prepare.
- - 500 gram shampoos
- - onion 2 pcs
- - 4 cloves of garlic
- - green
- - sunflower oil
- - 200 grams cream
- - salt and ground pepper.
Rinse the champions well. Drain the mushrooms, placing them evenly on a towel or plate. After cutting with plates. Boil the mushrooms in boiling water and allow to dry.
Take the onion and garlic, wash. Cut the onion into rings and cut the garlic finely. Fry in a preheated pan. It should fry for about 5-7 minutes, until you get a pleasant smell.
Pour the already dried and ready-made samples into the vegetable pan. Add sour cream and fry the mushrooms with vegetables for another 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
Încercați ciupercile, dacă este necesar, sare și piper la gust. Adăugați verdele în tigaie la ciuperci. Șampiunile la gratar sunt gata!
Pâine prăjită de usturoi
Această rețetă delicioasă pentru pâine prăjită crocantă, crocantă, este foarte ușor de făcut. Acesta este acompaniamentul perfect pentru o cină de spaghetti sau lasagna sau când doriți să serviți o pâine caldă și aromă la o bucătărie.
Puteți folosi pâine franceză sau italiană în această rețetă. Nu recomand să folosiți baghete subțiri și clare, deoarece acestea nu vor absorbi untul ca pe o pâine mai moale. Pâinea ar trebui să aibă niște bătături și o crudă moale drăguță, astfel încât amestecul de usturoi să se scufunde în ea. Desigur, pentru cea mai bună pâine de usturoi, faceți singuri pâinea.
Usturoiul proaspăt este esențial pentru această rețetă. Nu folosiți usturoiul vândut precomprimat care este ambalat în lichid pur și simplu nu are suficientă aromă ca proaspăt cuișoare. Și nu utilizați fulgi de usturoi deshidratați sau praf de usturoi. Trebuie să fie adevăratul lucru.
Puteți, dacă doriți, adăugați niște brânză la această rețetă. După câteva minute în cuptorul cu prăjitor de pâine, trageți pâinea afară și topul cu brânză Parmesan, Romano sau cu provolonă mărunțită sau rasă. Întoarceți-vă la cuptor până când brânza se topește și începe să bule. Ce tratați!
Dacă doriți să faceți toată pâinea închisă, puneți brânza între fiecare felie și reasamblați pâinea. Înfășurați totul în folie și coaceți până când brânza este moale și topită.