We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sheets are allowed to thaw at room temperature, then stretched and cut into three lengths.
The apples are cleaned and grated, then they are hardened with sugar, raisins and a cinnamon stick. leave until soft, no more.
From the strips of pie, take two sheets, on which a spoonful of apple is placed, roll it and put it in a greased and floured tray or lined with baking sheet.
Roll all the sheets, place them in the tray and bake at 180 g until nicely browned,
In the meantime a syrup of water and sugar, leave to cool then add a rum essence and pour into the pan over the rolls.
Leave it if possible until morning.
Then remove the rolls and dust abundantly with sugar mixed with a cinnamon stick.
Heart-shaped cinnamon rolls
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm milk and set aside for 10-15 minutes. In a large bowl put the flour, along with salt, sugar, butter, warm water and egg, then mix.
2 . Incorporate the yeast into the composition, and when you get a dough, knead it by hand for 5 minutes, on a counter sprinkled with flour. Put the dough back in the bowl with a tablespoon of oil, grease it well and place a plastic wrap over it and let the dough warm for an hour.
3. After an hour, roll out the dough quite thin and grease it with butter, then sprinkle it with the mixture obtained from sugar and cinnamon.
4. Roll the dough lengthwise to half the sheet, then roll the other side toward the center. Turn the dough over so that the joint between the 2 sides is down and cut the rolls with cinnamon every 3 cm.
5. Take each roll and roll it slightly from each side, lengthening them at the bottom to create a heart shape.
6. Let the heart-shaped rolls rise for another 30 minutes and then bake them at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until golden. Meanwhile, mix the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla essence, then pour the icing over the hot rolls and let them cool.
Roller and cinnamon rolls
1. Mix the oil, a cup of milk and ⅓ a cup of sugar in a pan. Heat the mixture over low heat and set it aside just before you have a tree. Allow the mixture to cool for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, soak the raisins in water and a little rum.
2. When the mixture is warm, add the crushed yeast, mix gently to dissolve and wait a minute. Add the three cups of flour, mix and let the crust rise in a warm place for about an hour (to double its volume).
3. After an hour, press the crust out of the air, add the rest of the flour, baking powder and salt and knead on the board until it sticks to your hands. If necessary, add flour.
4. Divide the crust in half, spread out a sheet like a rectangle, grease it with melted butter, then sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, chopped walnuts and raisins. Roll, hold tightly and cut the roll into 2-3 cm wide pieces.
5. Place the raisin and cinnamon rolls on baking paper, spaced apart, and leave to rise for 20 minutes. Put in the hot oven, on the right heat, for 20 minutes.
ROLL WITH APPLES, GRAPES AND WHEAT FLOUR # FĂRĂZAHĂR
I report from the third week of isolation a roll with apples, cinnamon, raisins and wholemeal flour.
I have two weeks since I promised them rolls with cinnamon # without added sugar, papanas, pie. Apart from two rounds of classic pancakes, I didn't do anything else sweet.
The recipe for cinnamon rolls is here:
This time I wanted to make a version with wholemeal flour, without yeast (for reasons of deficit). I don't know if other people have more yeast or if they have found more, but I haven't found anything online so all I have to do is try other options. If you have yeast and you don't have wholemeal flour, I suggest the above recipe.
Next I will tell you how I made this apple roll / pie. I didn't know how to tell him either because, I repeat, I had another plan in mind.
The idea is that only a good roll came out to satisfy our craving for sweets with an innocent dessert.
You can opt for a vegan / fasting option by replacing butter with vegetable oil (coconut oil, olive oil)
The best part of the recipe is that it does not need to be leavened, as soon as the dough is ready and the apples are at room temperature, the roll can be packed and placed in the preheated oven.
- 300 g wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 180 ml vegetable milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter (depending on whether you opt for a vegan / fasting option or not)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (I used erythritol)
For the filling:
- 1 bigger banana or 2 smaller ones
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (you can also add nutmeg, ginger, vanilla)
- 20 g butter
- 50 ml of water
- raisins / cranberries (optional)
*Preheated oven to 180 degrees
Method of preparation:
- For starters I cut the apples into small cubes and mixed them in a pan with cinnamon, butter and water.
- I left the pan on a moderate heat until the apples softened. You can add 1 tablespoon of honey. I preferred to leave them like this, already having a banana as a sweetener in the recipe, and the apples will also release their jam.
- At the end I added the dried fruit.
- I left the apples on the fire for about 15 minutes, and then I let them cool, during which time I made the dough.
- In a bowl I mixed 150 g of flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a bowl, heat the vegetable milk a little, then mix it with the oil and sweetener.
- I poured the liquid mixture over the flour and started mixing with a spoon. I added the rest of the flour in two portions, and when the composition was bound, I turned it over on the work surface sprinkled with flour and kneaded it with my hands.
- Separately I passed the banana and mixed it with the spoon of cocoa.
- I spread the sheet with the rolling pin and added the banana, which I spread over the entire surface of the dough with a spatula.
- I added the apples and rolled carefully so as not to break the dough.
- I notched from place to place and with both hands I lifted the roll from the counter and quickly transferred it to a bowl lined with baking paper and greased with butter. The movement must be fast enough so that the roll does not break!
- Before reaching the oven, I greased the roll with beaten egg and sprinkled a little erythritol. I said that desserts look so pompous to us (those who make sugar-free desserts).
- I put the pot in the oven for 30 minutes. In the last 10 minutes I left the temperature at 170 degrees.
*Next I will leave the photos of each step taken
It is ideal to be cut after it cools.
We had a fixed break for the child, explain that we can't cut now :))) God forbid such situations.
I mention once again that this recipe is made during the isolation period, using only foods and ingredients that I have at hand.
I wrote more about organizing in the context of isolation, but also a diet plan for 7 days that I hope will help you.
Don't forget that I'm waiting for you on the youtube channel with video recipes, and if you have suggestions and you want a specific recipe, I'm waiting for the proposals in the comments section.
Rolls with sweet cheese and raisins
Fluffy snails stuffed with sweet cheese and raisins, a dessert. Raspberry Rolls & # 8211 RECIPE BOOK Recipes Baby Food Recipes. Culinary recipe Dessert rolls with sweet cheese from the category Sweets.
At the end, I scraped the lemon peel and added the drained raisins. When the composition is uniform, mix in it the raisins. Snails with sweet cheese and raisins & # 8211 simple recipe from leavened dough, snails or cheese rolls, homemade pastries.
American mini pancakes with apple, raisins and oats
The small pancakes, thicker and smaller than ours, are an American invention and are called (oh, so American) silver dollars (‘silver dollars’). We chose to prepare these from a mix of wholemeal flour, quinoa flour and oatmeal. We told ourselves, then, that a little grated apple and raisins have nothing to spoil. Bring a syrup to serve properly.
Rolls with nuts and raisins. An easy recipe that you will make every week.
Rolls with nuts and raisins are very easy to prepare. They taste delicious, so you will want to eat them every week. You can even prepare them for a special event. Everyone will be delighted with them.
- 750 gr grade flour, 1 egg
- 400 ml milk, 120 gr sugar
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast, 1 tablespoon salt
- 20 gr cocoa powder
Method of preparation:
At the beginning, prepare the dough. In a bowl beat the sugar with the salt and eggs. Then add the milk, sunflower oil and dry yeast. Mix everything well until you get a smooth composition.Add the flour gradually (less may be needed). Knead the dough and divide it into two equal parts. Part of the dough is mixed with cocoa powder.Leave the two pieces of dough in a warm place to double their volume.After the dough has risen enough, divide each piece again into two equal parts.
Transfer a piece of light-colored dough to the worktop greased with milk. Place a piece of cocoa dough on top and grease it with melted butter. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and sugar. We do the same with the rest of the dough, only we will fill it with raisins. Roll the dough into 2 rolls, which we will then cut into pieces smaller than 6-7 cm.Put the rolls in a tray lined with baking paper, grease them with egg yolk and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees until golden brown. In about 20-25 minutes it should be ready. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Vegetable filling Eggplant rolls
Cut the julienne pepper, onion and sliced zucchini and heat them in hot oil for about 5 minutes, until they "soften" well, then season them with salt and pepper to taste.
We take each slice of eggplant and fill it with the vegetable mixture, sprinkle a little fried walnut, then roll them and place them in the pan, over half of the tomato sauce, with the rolled side down. Pour over them and the rest of the sauce, then grate mozzarella and sprinkle with roasted walnuts. Put in the preheated oven at the right heat for 15 minutes.
Try this video recipe too
Fresh rolls with walnuts and apple
Fresh rolls with walnuts and apple from: flour, yeast, eggs, margarine, powdered sugar, lemon, raisins, almond flakes, milk, walnut, vanilla sugar, almond essence, honey, crystal sugar.
- 600 g flour
- 1/2 cube of yeast
- 3 eggs
- 200 g margarine
- 160 g powdered sugar
- grated lemon peel
- 70 g raisins
- 70 g almond flakes
- 200 ml of milk
For filling and decoration:
- 300 g chopped walnuts
- 120 g powdered sugar
- vanilla sugar
- 1 apple
- 30 g raisins
- almond extract
- 2 tablespoons melted honey
- crystal sugar
Method of preparation:
Mix the yeast with 1 teaspoon of sugar and a little lukewarm milk. Sift the flour into a bowl, and in the middle make a hollow in which you put the mayonnaise and the remaining ingredients for the dough: grated lemon peel, remaining sugar, raisins, crushed almonds, then room temperature margarine, egg yolks and lukewarm milk.
Cover the bowl and leave in a warm place until the dough doubles in volume. Divide the dough into 15 pieces from which you roll out rectangles and leave them to rise for 1/4 hour.
For the filling, grate the apple and mix it with the ground walnuts, sugar, spices, raisins and beaten egg whites. Put the filling on the dough and roll. Bake the rolls at 180 ° C, 1/4 hour. Hot, grease them with honey and decorate with sugar.