We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fluffy pancakes recipe Do you sometimes "play" in the kitchen? It catches me like that ...... about once a year :))
- Fluffy pancakes recipe
- 3 eggs
- 115 g flour
- 140 ml of milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- a pinch of salt
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fluffy pancakes recipe - by Jamie Oliver:
Fluffy pancakes recipe The yolks are mixed with sugar, milk, flour and beaten egg whites are added one by one with a pinch of salt, mixing gently with a whisk or spatula. In the hot pan put 2 tablespoons of dough and form pancakes suitable for large and bake on both sides until browned. Serve with honey, jam, whipped cream, fruit or whatever you like. Good appetite!
Fluffy pancakes recipe - from Jamie Oliver - Recipes
I saw this recipe in the show "Jamie Oliver cooks in 30 minutes". We liked the combination, so we tried it, which we advise you to do, especially since we are entering Christmas fasting. What you need for 4 servings (picture 1) & # 8211 1 kg cauliflower & # 8211 1 kg pumpkin & # 8211 2 red peppers & # 8211 [& hellip]
TV guide to culinary shows
Starting today, Haplea's Blog will present the TV guide of culinary shows. It is in the form of a separate page that you can find on the right column of the screen. We hope you find it useful.
SON OF SOMON LA CUPTOR A LA JAMIE OLIVER
Fish is not on our list of preferences, but salmon is the exception to the rule. I saw this recipe made by Jamie Oliver. He also puts the olive slices between the pieces of salmon. What you need for 4 servings (picture 1) & # 8211 2 pcs salmon fillets (800 grams) & # 8211 2 lemons -1 link [& hellip]
Jamie Oliver made Haplea crave lemonade with pomegranate. The ingredients are classic: water, lemon, pomegranate, honey. Let's tell you something, but don't tell anyone: Haplea tried to squeeze the pomegranate in his hand, like Jamie, and sprinkled it with juice everywhere.
What we see this weekend on TV
Saturday, September 24 05.45 & # 8211 AcasaTV: Home in the kitchen 07.00 & # 8211 Discovery Travel & ampLiving: Bazarul deliciilor 07.25 & # 8211 Discovery Travel & ampLiving: Sic food. China, a billion without food 08.00 & # 8211 Travel Channel: International gastronomy (Scandinavia) 09.00 & # 8211 Travel Channel: International gastronomy (Germany) 10.00 & # 8211 Travel Channel: Tastings with Floyd (Alsace) 10.30 & # 8211 Travel Channel: Tastings with Floyd [& hellip]
JAMIE OLIVER PANCAKES
Another kind of pancake, thicker and fluffier, according to a recipe shared altruistically by Jamie Oliver. What you need (picture 1): & # 8211 3 eggs & # 8211 120 gr of flour & # 8211 150 ml of milk & # 8211 a teaspoon of baking powder & # 8211 4 teaspoons of sugar & # 8211 honey, crushed walnuts & # 8211 8211 1 sugar sachet [& hellip]
WHAT CULINARY SHOWS DO WE SEE IN THE WEEK OF MAY 27 & # 8211 JUNE 2
Thursday, May 27 at 10.00 & # 8211 International gastronomy. Southern China (Travel Channel) 11.30 & # 8211 Discovery Travel & Living 13.00 & # 8211 Culinary experiences. Vietnam (Travel Channel) at 13.45 & # 8211 Let's cook in French (Euforia TV) at 14.15 & # 8211 Euforia cuisine (Euforia TV) at 14.30 & # 8211 Wonderful recipes (Euforia TV) at 14.30 & # 8211 [& hellip]
His passion for cooking brought 75 million euros to Jamie Oliver
At only 34 years old, master chef Jamie Oliver has amassed a fortune of about 75 million euros. Jamie made his money producing television shows and writing cookbooks. To his credit, the chef doesn't forget those who weren't as lucky (and inspired) as he was. Jamie Oliver [& hellip]
Jamie Oliver's recipes that you have to try
Photo source: Pinterest @ Today's Parent
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 140 grams of finely chopped bacon
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 carrots put on the grater with large mesh
- 2 stalks of celery celery cut into small pieces
- 800 grams of pumpkin grated
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- half a bunch of chopped sage
- 400 grams of canned tomatoes
- 400 grams of pre-cooked beans
- 100 grams of chopped hazelnuts
- 1.5 liters of vegetable soup
- 500 grams of chopped cabbage
- 100 grams of wholemeal pasta
- basil leaves
- a few slices of crispy bread
Watch below a video on how to prepare the delicious minestrone soup!
Method of preparation:
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet and add the bacon pieces. Fry them for 2 wonders, then add onions, carrots, celery stalks, pumpkin, hazelnuts, cabbage and greens.
- Leave on medium heat for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft, then add the canned tomatoes, beans and vegetable broth. Mix well, cover with a lid and simmer for 25-30 minutes, until the pumpkin is soft.
- Towards the end, add the pasta, leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes, until it is al dente. Add hot soup if needed.
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and basil leaves and serve with slices of crispy parsley, greased with a little olive oil.
Spaghetti with pesto sauce
Photo source: Pinterest @ delicious.com.au
- 500 grams of spaghetti
- 500 grams of bean pods
- a clove of garlic
- 3-4 mint leaves
- the juice of half a lemon
- a quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30 grams of feta cheese
Method of preparation:
- Put the pasta in a pot of boiled water and a pinch of salt. Let them boil according to the instructions on the package, so that they become al dente, so not too cooked. Then drain the water, but keep a cup of liquid for later.
- Blend half the amount of beans, garlic, mint, lemon juice and cayenne powder. Add a little olive oil and fr & acircnza feta, then continue to stir. You can add a little water & icircn that boiled the pasta, to bind the composition and make it creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the remaining beans for 3-4 minutes and drain them.
- Add the pesto sauce over the pasta, then the boiled beans and mix well.
- Season with mint leaves and a little feta cheese.
Chocolate and beetroot cake
Photo source: Pinterest @ delicious.com.au
Ingredients for the cake:
- 350 grams of beets
- 200 grams of melted dark chocolate
- 3 yolks
- 3 egg whites
- a 3 cm piece of ginger, put on the grater
- 240 grams of honey
- 165 milliliters of olive oil
- a vanilla pod
- orange juice and peel
- 150 grams of flour
- 100 grams of corn
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon
Ingredients for the chocolate topping:
- 250 grams of unsalted melted butter
- 270 grams of sugar
- 175 grams of melted dark chocolate
- 200 grams of dark chocolate given by the large-mesh grater
- 200 grams of cream
See below how to prepare beetroot muffins!
Method of preparation:
- Boil the beets in a pot for 40 minutes, until softened. Drain and let it cool a bit, then remove the shell (use gloves, otherwise you will color the purple ones). Cut the beets into large pieces and put them in a blender until it becomes creamy, then put it in a bowl and set aside to cool well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, line a 22x10 cm cake pan with baking paper.
- Add melted chocolate, egg yolks, ginger, honey, olive oil, vanilla seeds, peel and orange juice & icircn beetroot cream and mix well. Then gradually incorporate the flour, cornmeal, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon and a pinch of salt into the composition.
- Beat the egg whites well, add them to the composition, then transfer the mixture to the tray. Leave in the oven for an hour or so when the dough passes the toothpick test. Let the cake cool for 5 minutes & icircn tray, then take it out and put it on a grill.
- For the icing, mix the butter with the sugar and chocolate for 3 minutes, then leave the mixture on low heat until the composition becomes glossy and the sugar crystals disappear. Allow the icing to cool slightly, then pour it over the cake and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Top with whipped cream and grated dark chocolate flakes.
Photo source: Pinterest @ Chatelaine
- 70 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 20 grams of brown rice or boiled quinoa
- 50 grams of almonds
- 80 grams of dates without seeds
- a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- a teaspoon of cinnamon
- a teaspoon of cocoa powder
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence
- a spoonful of honey
- orange juice
Method of preparation:
- Grind 40 grams of pumpkin seeds and place the resulting powder on a flat plate.
- Mix the remaining pumpkin seeds with quinoa or boiled brown rice, almonds and dates and blend.
- Then add turmeric powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt & icircn the resulting mixture. Mix well until smooth, then add the vanilla extract or essence, honey and half an orange juice. Mix well for 1-2 minutes, then add the rest of the orange juice.
- Moisten your m & acircines and form balls from this mixture, as if you were making meatballs, then roll them through the pumpkin seed powder.
- These sweet energizing balls stand dry, protected from moisture, for up to 2 weeks.
Cannoli with sweet filling of br & acircnză ricotta and & bdquozdrenenze & rdquo of lemon peel & acircie
Photo source: Pinterest @ delicious.com.au
Ingredients for cannoli:
- 200 grams of flour
- 20 grams of powdered sugar
- 35 grams of cold lard
- a big egg
- 60 milliliters of white wine
- sunflower oil (for frying)
- 75 grams of melted white chocolate
Ingredients for the filling:
- 500 grams of br & acircnză ricotta
- 35 grams of sugar
- peel from a grater
- peel from an orange grated
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence
- 30 grams of citrus peel mix (lemon & acirci, oranges, lime, grapefruit, tangerines)
Ingredients for lemon & acircie cream:
- 175 grams of powdered sugar
- 5 yolks
- grated juice and peel from 2 large blades
- 90 grams of unsalted butter
See below a video & icircn that & bdquoşos & rdquo of the cakes prepare the cannoli rolls and the filling of this wonderful dessert!
Method of preparation:
- For the filling, mix the ricotta cheese with the powdered sugar, then transfer the composition to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- For the canolli rolls, mix the flour with the powdered sugar in a bowl, then add the lard and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg with the white wine, then add the composition to the flour and sugar mixture. Knead the dough well, then wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lemon cream: combine the sugar with the yolks, peel and lemon juice, then pour the mixture into a bowl and leave it on medium heat for 10 minutes, until a thick cream is formed. Take the bowl off the heat and add the butter, mix well, then pass the cream through a sieve and let it cool, covered with a plastic wrap, so that it does not get crusty.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and heat the sunflower oil (200-300 milliliters) in a deep frying pan. Sprinkle flour on the table and divide the dough into 10 equal pieces, then roll them with a rolling pin so that you get a thickness of 2 millimeters. Cut the dough into circles and fry one by one in the hot oil for 2-3 minutes, until golden. As soon as you put the dough circle in the oil, try to fold it or hold its ends with a kitchen tongs, so that you can seal it and get the shape of a roll. Then remove the roll on a paper towel, which absorbs excess oil. Repeat the procedure for each piece of dough.
- Fill the rolls of cannoli with the br & acircnză filling, using a pos or a teaspoon.
- Sprinkle melted white chocolate on top and garnish with grated lemon peel & acircie.
- Serve with lemon & acircie cream.
We hope you like these Jamie Oliver recipes! Try this great pumpkin cream soup recipe too!
Chicken in Milk A by Jamie Oliver
Fry the chicken in the oil mixture and 50 g of hot butter until nicely browned on both sides. The meat does not have to be done, but just browned nicely (about 8-10 min).
Remove from the pan directly to a heat-resistant dish.
Season the meat with salt and pepper to taste, then add the milk, lemon juice and sprinkle with crushed garlic and sage.
Spread the rest of the diced butter evenly over the meat.
Put in the hot oven, for about 60-90 minutes, at 190 degrees or until the meat is done, nicely browned and the sauce is low.
During this time, sprinkle the chicken with the juice from the pan from time to time and turn the meat over at least once.
Serve hot, serving meat sprinkled with sauce and sprinkled with green parsley (optional), plain or next to a salad of vegetables and / or your favorite garnish.
Pancakes sprinkled with delicious orange syrup
Nigella Lawson's fluffy pancakes are a mixture of oriental flavors that blend perfectly and make your spring evenings more beautiful.
They are different from the American pancakes that many people love to serve for breakfast. Don't think of Nigella pancakes this way, but rather you can expect a light pudding, flavored and soaked in a delicious orange syrup. Sprinkle over this goodness and chopped pistachios and you have obtained an oriental-inspired dessert that delights all your senses.
Ingredients for pancakes à la Nigella:
For the orange flavored syrup:
Juice from half a lemon
1 tablespoon of orange blossom water
1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
125 milliliters of skim milk
50 grams of melted and cooled butter
2 fists with chopped pistachios for garnish
Method of preparation
To prepare the orange syrup, you have to leave the sugar with water on low heat, without mixing them until a syrup is formed. When it starts to boil, add the lemon juice and leave for 10-15 minutes until it thickens. Finally add the water from the orange blossoms, leave the syrup on the fire for another 5 minutes, then put it to cool and then in the fridge.
To make the pancake mixture, mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the yogurt, milk, egg and melted butter. Mix well until you get a thick dough.
Heat the pan and pour a little of the dough to form fluffy pancakes. They return to the other side. At the end, sprinkle abundantly with the orange syrup and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. And ready, you got one of the most original desserts that your loved ones tasted!
Put Kiev to Jamie Oliver
Fry the bacon in olive oil, in a pan, on both sides, until slightly crispy.
Remove the butter to soften. Finely chop the garlic and parsley. Mix them in soft butter and refrigerate. Preheat the oven.
Now, grow a & # 8222 pocket & # 8221 in each chicken breast, in which you are going to put the ingredients. Take the butter out of the fridge, divide it into 4 equal pieces and put a quarter in each chicken breast. Then a slice of crispy bacon. Close your wallets.
Put the flour in a flat plate, beat the eggs in a bowl with a wide bottom and sprinkle the breadcrumbs on another plate. Give each stuffed chicken breast, in turn, through the 3 bowls.
In a pan in which you put a little sunflower oil, fry the 4 pieces of chicken until lightly browned. Then put them in the oven for 10 minutes or until you notice that they have penetrated.
If you want, you can make them directly in the oven (leaving them for 20 minutes or a little longer).
3 recipes for fasting pancakes to lick your fingers
Regardless of the reason why you choose to prepare fasting pancakes (lactose intolerance, egg allergy or simply the need to eat more), we have chosen for you the best recipes that will conquer you at the first tasting! Prepare these recipes for the little ones, for you, friends or family and we guarantee that no one will realize that they are not prepared with the classic ingredients:
Pancakes are one of the most popular desserts we can choose, especially for the little ones who love them. Of course, they can be easily transformed even in a main way, when we choose to prepare the salty version and season them with our favorite vegetables. Here are the best 3 fasting pancake recipes, ideal for us and the little ones:
Pancake Jamie Oliver
3 larger eggs
115 gr. flour
1 teaspoon top with baking powder
140 ml. milk
a pinch of salt
4 teaspoons sugar
-the yolks are separated from the egg whites, and they are put in a bowl together with the sugar
-mix well until the composition turns white, then add the milk a little while still mixing
- alternates with flour mixed with baking powder
-and it looks like this after I put all the flour and all the milk
- mix the egg whites well together with the salt powder. Put over the yolks
- we throw the mixer & # 39 and start to incorporate the pale egg whites
# 2 Pocahontas
- and we spread the spoon slightly from the bottom up until no more egg whites can be seen
- then heat a Teflon pan, grease it with a little oil and put about a quarter of polish in the center of the pan. The composition is more frothy, don't put too much because it stretches anyway
- we don't leave much in the pan, it's ready when the dough is slightly bubbled and it makes some blisters that break on the surface
- the pancake returns with a skilful movement
- these came out of the whole composition, - 1 which I ate hot
# 3 vasil_39544
# 4 Pocahontas
- and here I put 2 pieces on my plate with blueberry jam on top
- This is mine, I ate with my hand, I know, to be ashamed
- and a piece for you, not too much because you didn't sit next to the pan
conclusions, they are made very quickly and they are fluffy and good, bad, see if anyone contradicts me
# 5 BD
you don't know that I have it with sweets like the unicorn with sinners, but I read everything you put that I like and if I ever have an ambatz I do it too (mvaaaai, you know). something else I will say, this dissected me:
how about 115 grams, no more, no less, 115 grams? I know I'm going to say I don't know, but I burst out laughing, it's good that there weren't 112.53 grams of flour
I offer magic for my comments, to pass.
# 6 Pocahontas
make them and if yours are fluffier than jamie's, give me your recipe to see if it's true
specification: you must have a kitchen scale for this recipe, so don't roll your eyes, your eyebrows may not come out the same
# 7 Pocahontas
girl, fixed 115 gr. I put & # 33 so write, so I did. You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?
some recipes even have a kitchen scale, and I tell you to take it, don't sit down, stop reflecting & # 33
# 8 BD
I had three girls and you gave them a gift because they are filled with dust in vain because they don't make cakes, they don't beat me, they don't make them ready. when you make them your own. and I solve them with 115 or 114.75, but if I make myself laugh what you want
I'll provide you with that yogurt stick soon
anyway, I said and I repeat, I don't contradict jaimie but I don't forget what a master said, that they make oki and translate it into milligrams and centiliters for these more reluctant ones (like me for dough and sweet).
girl well, if I live with you to make pancakes or pandispane, you have to call the team to clean it after that, I don't have such impeccability even to beat me
otherwise mvaaaai I would do too, I'm waiting for guests
edit and I will edit
how many grams of egg? without the shell?
Edited by BD, 23 September 2008 - 05:20 PM.
# 9 vasil_39544
Then my sinful scale is not electronic, I will put 110 gr. Ha & # 33 Let me see, if I don't get it wrong.
# 10 justy
# 11 Pocahontas
girl, the egg has to be big. bigger than the quail one, and smaller than the ostrich one, so see how you fit. Girl, I trust you that you can do everything I do, it seems easier to me to do these than to fill turkeys, take out bones from chickens, make sauces, or weave tendons for meat . It's the other way around, you say you don't like doing these things. So you see that our paths are parallel, but maybe we intersect at the yogurt stick, take
Girl, it's your job.
help for the needy without scales: 1 tablespoon with a pinch of flour = 25 gr.
# 12 BD
I have to say that it's flour, I'm waiting for guests that we don't eat bread in the house of any kind, except for tiny quantities and if it's something like zacusca to put on. how I come, how I do, I have unwavering confidence. I'm glad that once it's a culinary bath we can make a formidable duo, I kill a pig and you stab the plum (or the grapes and place it square, like I said I'm watching you).
ah and to know that I did something else, which asked me about tiramishi, I sent them to yours, so that you know that you are stolen, torn and copied in people's homes.
# 13 aliza
- Gender: Female
- Location: Bz-Vn
- Interests: Travel, cooking, music, reading, photography
Wow Poca you turned out wonderful
I also wrote down this recipe where, I didn't try it because only I kill myself for pancakes
When my friends come to me, I'll do them too
# 14 paula_34997
I did a little and they are wonderful. great. fluffy. I ate them with strawberry and kiwi jam. I will try one with blackberry jam. I warmly recommend them.
I weighed everything with the electronic scale, but I say that a graduated cup also works.
and here with the cherry jam which is my favorite
Edited by lyra, 23 September 2008 - 07:54 PM.
â € œTime is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.â € Hector Berliaz
Cooking lesson: pancakes
They are among the most versatile dishes in the world, although they are often included in the category & ldquoretete of second hand & rdquo. From French crepes or Russian pancakes, to American pancakes, any dough fried as flat as possible, in low fat could fall into the pancake category.
Do not rush to judge. Know. in the end, everyone knows how to fry some pancakes, but their dough raises more questions than a trivial recipe would. Does butter make the pancake tastier? Which is the most suitable topping? Is there a trick to help you turn them over without putting them on the stove?
It took me a few good years to have the courage to make pancakes. Unlike others, they seem more difficult to me than any other dough, precisely because I didn't tell them the secret from the beginning, I didn't know when to turn them or how thick the dough should be. And, although I grew up with stacks of pancakes spun by my grandmother in the pan, and filled with cherry jam, my great discovery and guilty weekend pleasure became the American pancakes - pancakes, thicker, thicker, which you do not fill, but anoint them to the surface with what your heart desires and put them topping fresh fruit or jam, if that's what you want.
Fat is very important in a pancake batter. Butter is the best option, but you can also use a mixture of butter and vegetable oil in equal parts. It's to your liking, but the butter will give them a rich flavor. Nigella Lawson uses butter in her recipes, Martha Stewart uses oil, while Jamie Oliver does not use either.
If you want to make pancakes you don't have to forget the baking agent - baking soda or baking powder. It gives them a fluffy texture. You can not use any of them, and adding a little more flour to get a thick dough, but the pancakes will not have volume.
But the most important secrets in the pancake recipe are the technique and the temperature at which you fry them. America's Test Kitchen warns that you should not mix the dough too much, because the gluten in the flour, together with the proteins in the eggs will start to react and you will get some gummy pancakes.
The pan should be hot and greased with a little oil or butter. A pan that is too hot will quickly burn the pancakes. When to return them? When they are quite dry on the surface, otherwise a part of the dough that has not yet set will drain into the pan.
Because I like dense pancakes, but not those with a growth agent, I often give it up. Pancakes are a variation between fluffy (American) and thin, ordinary ones.
- 110g flour
- 2 eggs
- 280-300ml milk (I used almond milk for flavor)
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled butter
- 2 teaspoons cranberry jam
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Mix flour with salt and sugar. Make a hole in the middle of it and gradually pour the beaten eggs mixed with the milk and melted butter. Stir until you get a dough the consistency of a thin cream. Add the blueberry jam and incorporate it easily.
You can leave the dough to stand in the fridge for 15 minutes or you can use it immediately.
Heat a pan (non-stick) over medium heat and grease with a little butter or oil. Pour a medium polish from the dough into the hot pan and wait until the pancake is golden and firm on the surface before turning it over.
I like warm with mascarpone or vanilla cream and blueberry jam.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.