We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
That's how it drove me crazy, that's how I did it ...... I was more satisfied, the boys had a bit of a red bean mustache ... it's too "ugly" said my Leone ...
- 700 g fresh ribs
- 1 box of red beans -400 g
- 1 glass of beer
- spices for pork
- 3 large water onions
- 1 tablespoon broth
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked pork ribs with red beans:
We cut the piece of fresh ribs and dress it in spices, with the help of toothpicks we form a kind of basket. We place the ribs in a yena bowl, in which we put a little olive oil, we pour a glass of beer inside the basket and we give cook in the oven over medium heat for about 1 hour and 1/2. 20 minutes before removing the ribs from the oven, cut the fish onion and heat it, when it is soft enough add a tablespoon of broth, salt and pepper, mix and pour the box with red beans with juice.
Let it boil for about 20 minutes. Remove the ribs from the oven, portion it and add the red bean garnish.
I served it with a sour cabbage salad.
Red bean salad & # 8220Ardor & # 8221 & # 8211 incredibly tasty and nutritious.
The red bean salad is a delicious snack, full of flavor and color. The walnuts combine excellently with the other ingredients, and the pickled cucumbers give a sour note. Garlic and parsley perfectly complement the salad, giving it an aromatic and slightly spicy taste. Red bean salad is very nutritious and healthy and can be served anytime, not just on fasting days. If desired, you can replace some ingredients with your favorite ones, so that you get a salad to everyone's taste. Enjoy it with your loved ones!
& # 8211 4 pickled cucumbers (small)
& # 8211 350 g canned corn (1 can)
& # 8211 350 g red beans (preferably large grains)
& # 8211 olive oil to taste
& # 8211 salt and black pepper (optional)
Method of preparation
1. Dry the walnuts in the oven at 80-90 degrees (stir periodically) to make them crispy.
2. Wash the bell peppers, clean them of seeds and cut them into thin strips (the thinner they are, the tastier the salad will be). Put them in a deep bowl.
3. Cut the pickled cucumbers into thin strips. It is desirable that the cucumbers be dense, without gaps, so the salad will be more beautiful.
4. Crush the garlic with the knife blade. Crush it and add it to the bowl.
5. Choose dried walnuts so that they are not pieces of shell and cut them into large pieces. If desired, you can peel the walnuts in brown shell, because it has a bitter taste.
6. Drain the liquid from the corn and place the beans in the bowl.
7. Put the red beans in a sieve and wash it with cold water, add it to the bowl (you can use white beans).
8. Rinse the greens with water a few times, shake, chop finely and add to the other ingredients.
9. Season the salad with olive oil. If desired, you can add salt and a little black pepper or red pepper, mix carefully.
10. You can juggle the ingredients.
11. If you exclude marinated walnuts and cucumbers, then you can add marinated mushrooms and vinegar sauce, mustard and olive oil. In this case you need to cut the bell pepper into cubes.
12. To get a more nutritious meal, you can complete the salad with boiled or baked chicken fillets.
13. You can season this salad with a little mayonnaise or mustard sauce. You can also add to the salad and hard cheese given through a small grater.
14. For fasting salad is suitable beans in tomato juice (you can preserve such beans at home). It is desirable to add the juice in other dishes or in a salad with tomatoes, mozzarella and green onions.
15. Walnuts improve mental activity, so this food is considered not only nutritious but also healthy. This salad will please everyone and will give you energy and good mood for the whole day.
Watch the preparation in more detail in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
What and how do we cook
I didn't know that "balmos" is the name for the polenta that the mother used to give us when we were children, we gathered around the wooden table without legs.
I only remember the big pan of tuci in which the cheese and the sausages were lightly arranged in layers, lightly browned under the virtuous polenta.
Looking to find out the etymology of this word, I understood that it comes from the Hungarian language and refers to the shepherd's food prepared from corn flour boiled in milk or tin in which sheep's cheese is mixed in abundance.
My balmos also has homemade sausages in combination, and even an egg, in addition, it browned for a while in the oven, the taste of the cooked polenta being delicious.
First put water to boil by adding a pinch of salt. When the water boils, add the malai in the rain, stirring constantly so that it does not become lumpy. Leave it on the fire for a few minutes, long enough for the corn to boil and bind, taking care not to stick to the bottom of the pot.
Grease a heat-resistant glass bowl with butter and then place a layer of polenta.
Grate a piece of mutton that we sprinkled in a thick layer over the polenta. Lightly brown two house slices that we slice in the pan. Half of the sliced sieve is placed over the cheese.
Cover with another layer of polenta and place the rest of the slices on top. Pressing lightly with the back of a spoon in the middle of the polenta bed we break an egg and place it in the formed place.
Sprinkle some cheese on the surface of the dish then put for a maximum of 20 minutes in the oven.
Leave to cool for a few minutes, then serve with beetroot salad or other pickles on hand. Oh, possibly with a cup of mulled wine next to it.
TOP 10 DON ALBERTO
01. DON CRISPY MENU 16 lei
(6 juicy strips of fried chicken breast to perfection, accompanied by mashed potatoes and glenn sauce.
Do you want spicy? Try our famous spicy macha sauce, which takes your breath away!
02.QUESSADILLAS DE PUI 17 lei
(3 chicken tortillas stuffed with grilled chicken breast, bell peppers in 3 colors, 3 types of cheese, ranchero salsa sauce.
Served with french fries mexican sauce and salad)
03.PIZZA DON ALBERTO 19 lei
(special tomato sauce, spice mix, mozzarella, appetizing slices of
ham, mushrooms, authentic black olives and slices of bell pepper in 2 colors)
04. PIG DISCHARGE 20 lei
(large portion of pork ribs - 400 gr, marinated in barbeque sauce and left
in the oven until tender. Served with barbeque sauce prepared by us)
05. SWEET-CHICKEN CHICKEN 17 lei
Chicken breast strips, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, sweet and sour sauce, serving
great basmati rice.
06. SUPREME PIZZA 17 LEI
Fluffy top and plenty of toppings: special tomato sauce, flavored with
spices, plenty of mozzarella, fillet muscles, slices of dried salami and
delicious slices of olives
07.HALF CHICKEN IN A POT 20 LEI
Half of the chicken is cooked and fried until the meat becomes tender, jujdei
of garlic and polenta or french fries.
08. CARBON PASTA 15 LEI
(penne mixed well in white vegetable cream sauce, panchetta,
delicious mushrooms and ennobled with pecorino roman cheese and parmesan)
09. GRILLED PIG FOOD 14 lei
(large portion of pork neck marianta with the best spices, sauce and salad
It's not enough? Also choose a large portion of potatoes as a side dish)
10. MEGAMIX COMBO 18 lei
3 pcs crispy chicken breast strips, 3 pcs delicious nuggets, 3 pcs croquettes
large portion of cheese french fries seasonal salad and glenn sauce
Baked pork ribs with red beans - Recipes
Chicken, but we also eat pork, right?
It's been a while since I've cooked a cutlet, so I ran to prepare it!
400 g boneless pork pulp
50 g flour
100 ml oil
100 ml white wine (with red wine it goes first, but I had white!)
100 ml of plain water
2 tablespoons broth
delicate, ground pepper
tarragon, sweet buoy
2-3 was dafin
The meat is cut into palm-sized slices, beat well and passed through flour.
Put the oil in a saucepan, and the slices of meat given through the flour are fried for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
Pour the wine over all the fried slices, put the bay leaves.
It tastes delicate and is seasoned with ground pepper, paprika and tarragon.
Boil for 10 minutes and add water, boil everything for about 15 minutes.
Put the broth and cook for another 5 minutes.
The sauce should not be as thin as soup.
The puree is obtained by boiling the potatoes, their poultry and adding a little milk, margarine and delicate to taste.
Serve 2 servings of meat and puree sprinkled with sauce.
Enjoy with pleasure!
Baked pork ribs with red beans - Recipes
I put them 5 hours on high and only 10 minutes in the oven, at the end, for browning. Before extinguishing the fire, I put natural mujdei (dried garlic, green garlic, hot pepper, salt, green parsley and olive oil).
They came out extraordinary, tasty, tender and fragrant. They melt in your mouth, the bones are far from the flesh, so well done.
I'm not taking the device back. I'll make a mess next time. I learned the good.
Super. I haven't tried the ribs, but the sarmales, the stuffed peppers I only cook on the slow cooker
What slow cooker model did you buy? And I still have the courage to buy one and look for something suitable.
Baked pork ribs with red beans - Recipes
Following some routine tests, I discovered that my husband had a slightly higher cholesterol, so I decided to change my diet a bit and not miss the fish. Sea bream is a very good fish that is usually prepared in sea salt crust (especially in Mediterranean countries), but I also like it in the oven with or without vegetables.
I chose to cook this fish in the oven in white wine and seasoned with black pepper and salt. No more!
2 goldfish (medium)
1/2 glass of white wine
salt and black pepper to taste
Parsley pesto sauce:
2 bunches of parsley
2 tablespoons pine nuts (can be replaced with unsalted hazelnuts or almonds)
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan (optional)
1-2 cloves of garlic
juice of 1/2 lemon
3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
4 medium potatoes
It is a very fast and healthy dish!
The first step is to prepare the fish for the oven. We wash it well under a stream of cold water and in the meantime we preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. We dry the fish in kitchen paper.
In a tray we place a larger aluminum foil than this to completely cover the fish in it. Place the fish over the foil, add the wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover the fish with the excess foil. And that's it! Bake with it!
In 30-35 minutes the fish should be ready, and after the first 25 minutes we find the foil to lower the wine.
Each oven is different, so it would be best to check the fish from time to time!
We prepare water for natural potatoes with a little salt and a drop of olive oil. At the time of cooking, add the diced potatoes.
Let's start with the parsley sauce! In the food processor, as in the basil pesto sauce, we add the parsley, the pine seeds, if we want the Parmesan cheese, the garlic, the juice from 1/2 lemon and the oil gradually, just like the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste!
After the fish and potatoes are ready, assemble the plate! An extraordinary dinner!
Flavor in dishes
Wipe the lamb leg well with a paper towel and place it in a tray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika and rub well. Drizzle the oil and massage it well. Wrap the tray and leave it to cool overnight (minimum 8-9 hours).
In a bowl, mix the mustard with the lemon juice and peel, the honey and the dried herbs and the 2 crushed garlic cloves. Mix well. Grease the leg of lamb on both sides with mustard marinade. Wrap the end of the bone with foil so that it does not burn.
Leave the steak tray for 2-3 hours on the kitchen table to slowly reach room temperature before baking. Cover with aluminum foil so as not to attract flies. Never put meat straight out of the fridge in the hot oven!
Preheat the oven to 160 & # 8211 170 C (medium for gas). Pour 2 cups of water into the pan and cover the steak with aluminum foil. Put the tray in the hot oven. Check after an hour and a half of baking and if necessary pour a cup of water into the pan and cover it again with foil.
After another 60 minutes, remove the aluminum foil that covered the tray and raise the temperature to 190 C for the last 30 minutes. Add a cup of water to the pan. Care must be taken not to lose all the sauce in the pan because it will burn due to the honey.
Remove the tray from the oven and cover the entire tray with clean aluminum foil, without closing it tightly. The steak should rest for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Serve with your favorite garnish. I prepared the potatoes in the hot air fryer.
Baked pork ribs with red beans - Recipes
- Servings: 3 People
- Preparation time: 24h
- Cooking time: 1h 30min
- Difficulty: environment
Pork ribs marinated in baked beer, tender and juicy pork steak. You can prepare this pork rib recipe for a family weekend lunch or a special day. As a side dish you can prepare this recipe for Baked Potato Rounds with Garlic and Aromatic Herbs.
- 1kg pork ribs
- Ingredients for marinade
- 1 larger onion cut into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 500ml bere
- In addition to greased pork ribs at the end
- 3 tablespoons sweet or spicy ketchup
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
Method of preparation
- Season the pork ribs with the ingredients listed for the marinade, then put them in a container with a lid (plastic, metal or yena dish), put the sliced onion among the pieces of meat, pour the beer (the liquid should cover the meat), cover the bowl with a lid or food foil and put it in the fridge for 24 hours
- The next day, remove the meat from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before putting it in the oven.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C, in the electric oven select the ventilation program
- We put the pork ribs in the tray, I use a stainless steel tray with a lid, pour a little warm water about 100-150ml, put the lid on and put the tray in the oven for 1h and 30min, during which time if necessary add a little from time to time the water
- In the last 5-10min, mix the 3 tablespoons of kethup with the granulated garlic, remove the tray from the oven and grease each piece of meat
- Put the tray back in the oven this time without a lid, select the grill function and keep the steak for a few minutes until it browns nicely.
This is the kind of steak you can make very easily when you are on the run. To get it right, you need a few fresh pieces of nape of pork neck, not very greasy.
The meat must be washed and rubbed with paprika, olive oil, salt and thyme and put in a pressure cooker, with enough water to cover it, for 40, 45 minutes. That way the meat will be soft, almost melting in your mouth.
Then transfer it to a tray with some of the juice in which it boiled and leave it for about 15 minutes, until it browns a little. With the rest of the juice we can make sauce, in two ways. Or put it on the fire with a few drops of red wine and let it drop until it thickens a little. Or put a tablespoon of flour in a pan and leave it for a few seconds, then add a little sour cream and mix until no lumps form. Gradually pour the juice from the steak and leave everything on the fire until you get the sauce.