We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the brown composition, melt the dark chocolate together with the butter. Let cool. Mix eggs with sugar and salt powder until it doubles in volume, add flour and mix well. At the end, we add half the amount of nuts.
For the white composition we do the same. Melt the white chocolate with the butter, mix the eggs with the sugar, add the chocolate and then the flour.
In the baking paper tray, put the brown composition first, then the white one and mix the two compositions a little with a knife or the tail of a spoon.
Sprinkle the rest of the nuts over the cake and put in the hot oven for 25-30 minutes.
Wonderful next to a cup of coffee.
Brownies with dark chocolate and cherries
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a square baking tray (20x20cm).
Mix the chopped cherries with 1 tablespoon of flour.
Mix the flour with the salt and melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave bowl for 30 seconds. Mix well until the chocolate and butter are homogeneous.
Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla. Add the chocolate mixture and then gradually incorporate the flour. Finally add the cherries.
Pour the dough into the pan and bake the cake for 30 minutes.
Allow the brownie to cool completely before cutting.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Marbled Brownie - Recipes
I have long wanted to make a cake in three colors, Neapolitan something, anything, so I chose something very simple to begin with Marbled check in three colors (Neapolitan marble bundt). But I'll start by explaining very briefly where the name comes from Neapolitan: well although it normally means an inhabitant of the Italian city of Naples, Neapolitan has become a famous term in the world of sweets (and not only) due to the three-flavored ice cream created somewhere in the 19th century by a famous Italian confectioner. Because the three colors look so great on the plate, Neapolitan it has expanded from ice cream to cakes, cakes, cookies and anything else that bears the colors brown (chocolate), pink (strawberries) and white (vanilla).
If you need a little inspiration here are some of my favorite cakes:
- 230g soft butter (80% fat)
- 250g powdered sugar
- 5 medium eggs
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 330g whipped milk
- 400g sifted flour
- a teaspoon and a half of baking soda
- a teaspoon and a half of baking powder
- a teaspoon of salt
- & # 8531 from the basic cake
- 180g melted chocolate (50% or 65% cocoa)
- a teaspoon of cocoa
- & # 8531 from the basic dough
- little pink food coloring
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 200g frozen or fresh strawberries (cut into small pieces and drained of juice)
Some comments on ingredients and how to prepare:
- for the chocolate cake I recommend you to use very good quality chocolate with a high cocoa content (minimum 50%) and to avoid household chocolate. You can also add large chunks of chocolate, chopped walnuts, raisins or my favorite, black rum (about 30 ml) plus another 1-2 tablespoons of flour to balance the texture
- for the vanilla cake, if you don't have an extract, you can add vanilla sugar, but in this case you don't have to add the 2 tablespoons of flour (or maybe just a tablespoon)
- for the pink cake, the food coloring is optional, you can only add strawberries (fresh or frozen) or 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam (be it with whole strawberries or large pieces)
- be careful at the baking temperature, because the dough is quite wet, the cake must be in the oven for a long time (I said 45-50 minutes) and the temperature should not exceed 170 degrees because it would burn outside and it would remain cruel inside
- After it has baked and before taking it out of shape, I recommend that you peel the cake carefully with a very sharp knife on the edge of the inner ring.
If you need any other details that do not come to my mind now, please leave me a message below in the comments contact me on Facebook or Instagram, I will try to answer you as soon as I can.
I hope you liked my proposal, and if you have any questions about how to prepare or the ingredients used for this Marbled check in three colors (Neapolitan marble bundt)I am at your disposal for any questions. Do you like colorful cakes? Do you have a favorite cake recipe? You would also like to see other types of cakes or multicolored cakes reproduced here on the blog or on my channel Youtube ? By the way & # 8230 Don't forget to visit me on my channel Youtube and subscribe so you don't miss future videos.
Until the next sweet recipe, I wish you success in everything you set out to do, a lot of peace and Have fun!
Tips for Making Chocolate Banana Bread
For this Chocolate Banana Bread, our favorite brownie mix to use is the Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Mix. I like it because it has three kinds of chocolate chips - milk, semi-sweet, and dark. One thing to remember when making this bread is that some brownie mixes come out really gooey in the middle and then bake a little more while they are cooling, so doing the classic & # 8220toothpick test & # 8221 on this bread can be a little misleading. Be careful not to over-bake the outside. It is also important to let it cool the full two hours before slicing it - which is hard to do because this bread smells SO amazing when it is cooking. I wanted to eat the whole loaf the second I pulled it out of the oven, but if you slice before it is completely cooled it won & # 8217t hold its shape very well. We also dusted it with a little powdered sugar and served it with a BIG glass of milk (you will need it because this bread is so rich and chocolate-y).
Lazy cake. Microwave recipe
Microwave dishes are becoming famous all over the world because they contain few ingredients and cook very quickly. Recipes can be changed according to preference, by adding different toppings or replacing an ingredient.
One of the viral recipes lately on the social networks TikTok and Instagram is a microwave brownie or “brownie in the cup ”. Everyone loves chocolate! The fact that you can make dessert in less than 5 minutes and cook it in 1 minute seems too good to be true, but it's not!
For a delicious brownie you only need: 3 tablespoons of flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, 3 tablespoons of water, two tablespoons of chocolate pieces and a pinch of salt.
Viral recipes include microwave cheesecake. For such a microwave cake in just 5 minutes you need: a tablespoon of butter, 2 large biscuits (preferably digestive biscuits or simple biscuits), 4 tablespoons of mascarpone cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of sugar, vanilla essence.
It is prepared as follows:
Add the butter to a bowl and melt in the microwave, and crush the biscuits in a separate bowl. After the butter has melted, add it over the biscuits and mix well, then press on the bottom of the bowl with a spoon. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence and pour over the cookie sheet. Put everything in the microwave for 3 minutes, then leave to cool. Add fruit or sauces (caramel, chocolate) as a topping depending on your preferences.
Ana Consulea launches the Zelato ice cream parlor
The star of the new brand's menu is artisanal ice cream and a unique concept that involved adapting French and Italian ice cream techniques to create an ice cream suitable for Romanian taste. The investment was about 15,000 euros.
"Zelato was born from the desire to go further with the ice cream shop that we have been developing for some time at Zexe Braserie. Ice cream is a product that I have loved since the beginning of my career and that inspires me enormously. I thought it was time to give our ice cream a dedicated space, a name, a face that corresponds 100% to my vision of this product. We keep the quality that our guests are used to and we take the ice cream exactly where we enjoy it the most in the park, outdoors, in the middle of nature and closer to our dearest customers - the children.
It always seemed to me that Romanian ice cream brands lack a very important part - playfulness. That's why we chose a playful image, a low voice full of whimsy to represent us - the Bird, our expert in good things. Zelato perfectly meets the need for healthy products in an area supersaturated with carbonated drinks, chips and lollipops. In addition to artisanal ice cream, at Zelato, parents and children find freshly squeezed fruit juices, lemonade, ice cream milkshakes of their choice and other health-care desserts, perfect for active people and children.
"Built in record time (only 6 weeks!), Zelato is a business that responds to the challenges of the industry we belong to: products are consumed to-go, can be easily delivered, we do not depend on the closing / opening of serving spaces, and the consumer is encouraged to spend time outdoors”, stated Ana Consulea, confectioner and founder of Zelato.
Panet, a unique dessert on the market, based on ice cream
In addition to artisanal ice cream, Ana Consulea proposes a unique product on the Romanian market - Panet, a hot dessert on the outside and cold on the inside, also with ice cream. In the urban dictionary, "Panet" means "absurd" in English, but also "bread" in Catalan. It can be prepared with any assortment of Zelato ice cream and is suitable for any season, not just summer.
The Zelato menu is complemented by other desserts that are easy to transport and eat in the park, including: brownie with coffee, brownie with peanuts, fruit cakes & # 8211 the latter can be combined with ice cream. The drinks menu includes fresh, lemonade, natural juices, milkshakes, coffee and frappe.
A Parisian kiosk in Herastrau
The construction lasted 6 weeks and involved the refurbishment and refurbishment of the existing 4 square meter kiosk at the entrance to the park (Charles de Gaulle Square), so as to become a landmark in the urban space and a meeting place. The Zelato design was made by Laura Paraschiv, architect and interior designer at CIRCA 1703 - 3071.
„I knew for some time that the ice cream created by Ana Consulea is divine and that expectations are very high for this first public presence of the brand. I really liked the challenge of producing a tranmajor deformation of the somewhat tired kiosk and tiny, with a minimum of design gestures, means and time.
Aurban furniture object & # 8211 a kind of Romanian production that cites in various colors and materials details from several types of Parisian kiosks & # 8211 already existing at the entrance to Park & # 8211 was coated in one delicious color and became a compact unit which arouses curiosity and sympathy almost instantly. The new constructive elements adcomplicatedugate were gândite thus tncât scomplicated discreetly complete the existing structurecomplicated, respectively the shutters etand metal canopy as well etand serving case. Cu a well-defined personality and with the help of memorable branding, for me it was important that this kiosk to regain its sense of landmark in the urban public space, as a meeting point”, added Laura Paraschiv, the architect and designer behind Zelato.
Who is Ana Consulea
Ana Consulea studied confectionery in France, at the School of Confectioners in Montbeliard, where she had the chance to learn from big names in artisanal confectionery: Eric Vergne, Pierre Herme and Miackel Azouz. After a year of intense courses, in 2012, Ana returned to Romania, determined to change her tastes and mentalities and to show the Romanian public that we have a robust and full of personality confectionery.
The confectioner attracted the attention of lovers of quality sweets, through the line of desserts served in the family restaurants, Zexe. The initiative to open its own brasserie, in which all the cakes stay under the same roof, came in 2016, four years after completing its studies, a period that required a lot of effort and research in the history of Romanian confectionery.
Thus, Ana Consulea managed to revisit, in an original and contemporary way, historical recipes for Romanian cakes & # 8211 Tache Ionescu, Carmen Sylva, Joffre and Regina Maria. In addition to the line of historical desserts, Ana Consulea revisited in an original way a series of French desserts (Le Petit-Antoine, Foret-Noire, Jardin d`Eden, Trois Chocolats, Medovik, etc.), but also created a range of cakes. nostalgic (sponge cake with cherries, marbled cake - "de mamaie") and artisanal ice cream with unique flavors on the market (cage, blackberries, sea buckthorn, pufarine, must, toast and jam).
In 2017, 2018 and 2019, he received the consecutive title of "Best Confectionery Chef in Romania", at the Horeca Awards Gala, and in 2019, he received the title "Pastry Chef of the Year", from the yellow guide Gault & ampMillau.
Gugulu is a classic dessert from Austrian cuisine. This recipe shows you how to make marbled guguluf quickly and easily.
- Preheat the oven to approx. 170 ° C and grease the guguluf form with liquid butter.
- Beat the butter with the yolks until they froth, add the powdered sugar and mix until you get a creamy composition. Add the vanilla sugar and some of the lemon peel.
- Beat the egg whites with the caster sugar until you get a thick foam. Mix the flour with the baking powder add half the amount of milk to the mixture with the egg yolks, then alternately add the beaten egg whites and flour.
- Put less than half the amount in the shape of a guguluf. Mix the rest of the amount with the cocoa powder as well, add the rum and pour into the mold.
- Gently mix the composition with a spoon (make some waves in the dough).
- Bake 50 - 55 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then turn the cake over. After it has cooled, sprinkle powdered sugar over the cake.
History of taste:
It can't be missing from any showcase of a respectable cafe: the marbled hood. Along with the apple strudel and the Sacher cake, guguluful is one of the most popular cakes along with a milk espresso called Kleiner Brauner, a "Melange" or other coffee specialties.
- 200 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 400 g of flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 100 g caster sugar
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 3-4 tablespoons of sifted cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon rum or to taste
- Grated lemon peel
The main purpose of the two domains www.austria.info and www.austriatourism.com is to promote Austria as a holiday destination.
- Hiking in the Tauerntal Österreich Werbung / Dietmar Denger
- Autumn panorama, Innsbruck Innsbruck Tourismus / Tommy Bause
- Iseltrail stage 5 TVB Osttirol / Ramona Waldner
- Lech Zürs am Arlberg - The green ring Austrian National Tourist Office / Nina Baumgartner
- Gemeindeamt Weißbach
- Österreich Werbung Austrian National Tourist Office
- family hiking, summer in St. Johann in Salzburg josalzburg.com / Mirja Geh
- Pyramidenkogel Tine Steinthaler
- Duernstein and bike Inn Travel / Steve Haider
- FourElements - Living by Berger
- Yoga on the Stand Up Paddleboard Zell am See-Kaprun Tourism / Heinz Seidl
- Wörthersee Austrian National Tourist Office / Peter Burgstaller
- Steiermark Tourismus / Tom Lamm
- View of Vienna ring road Wien Tourismus / Christian Stemper
- Austrian Airlines Austrian Airlines
- Das Thermal Römerbad in Bad Kleinkirchheim Bad Kleinkirchheim Tourismus / Mathias Prägant
- Stefan Voitl / Stefan Voitl
- A tour around the city of Vienna - Spittelberg Österreich Werbung / thecreatingclick.com
- Jakob Prantl and Christina Mazilu in Kaiserschmarrn Austrian National Tourist Office / Alexandru Prepelița
- Salzburg Mihai Jurca
- Salzburg Sheraton Salzburg Hotel
- ÖBB Railjet in a railway station ÖBB / Harald Eisenberger
- Arlberg Classic Car Rally Lech Zürs Tourismus GmbH / Christoph Schöch
- Speed limit 100 ÖAMTC
Marbled pudding with vanilla and chocolate
Prepare the vanilla pudding according to the instructions on the envelope, with 40 g of sugar and 500 ml of milk. With hot pudding fill up to half 6 dessert forms, previously rinsed with cold water.
Then prepare the chocolate pudding with 50 g of sugar and 500 ml of milk. Pour the chocolate pudding into the 6 cups, over the vanilla one.
The dessert is marbled, with the help of a fork, in spiral movements, from the bottom up and then left in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
To serve, pour the pudding on dessert plates and garnish, to taste, with pieces of chocolate and cocoa.
- Dr. Oetker products
- Cake ingredients
- The pizza
- Fresh desserts
- About Dr. Oetker
- Social commitment
- Environmental policy
- Dr. Oetker's prescription
- Dr. Oetker promotions
- Instagram: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweets and pickles
- Facebook: Pizza by Dr. Oetker
- Facebook: Musli Vitalis
- Facebook: Magnificent Pleasures
- Instagram: Magnificent Pleasures
- Facebook: Ciocco - Latte
- Facebook: The Desert
- Facebook: Dr. Oetker Professional
- YouTube Dr. Oetker Romania
- The Desert
- All products
- All recipes
- All categories
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us to improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
Marbled Brownie - Recipes
Again a simple cheesecake recipe. It seems to me one of the simplest recipes, but very tasty at the same time. Which is why I often do it in various ways. So far, I've given you the simple version, the lemon version, the fruit version, and now it's the cocoa version. The recipe can be made starting with the attack phase if you have totally defatted cocoa (such as the one from Dukan's official products), if it is not consumed starting with the cruise.
Cruise Phase (PL, PP), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
- 150 g defatted Greek yogurt
- 4-5 lg sweetener / sugar (to taste)
Mix the cheese (I mixed a harder cottage cheese with a creamier one) with the yogurt, eggs and sweetener. Homogenize the composition well and then divide the composition into two dishes: in one we add vanilla, and in the other we put cocoa and ness.
Pour the vanilla composition into the tray, then add the cocoa one on top. With the tail of a teaspoon, mix the two compositions.
Put the tray in the oven and bake the cheesecake for about 40-45 min. Let it cool and consume it as such. Delicious!
2 Responses to Marbled cheesecake
Hi. question: if we do not use cocoa, and put substitute, or essences. can this recipe be made in the attack phase as well? thanks
Fragile biscuits in two colors, marbled
Here's how, in addition to already presented to the public "stars" lard and lemon cookies, a delicious company begins to take shape. On the cake trays for Christmas, the first to confirm their presence were these fragrant biscuits in two colors, marbled. Marbled biscuits have a very pleasant taste of butter and cocoa, they are as crumbly as they should be and in addition they keep well, you can prepare them some time in advance.